N-Europe

Super/Street Fighter IV

Dante

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo! My Game.co.uk order has been despatched. Now, with any luck, my post room downstairs will be awesome and get me my game tomorrow, but chances are they'll get it to me for Friday, release date.

Alternatively I might go down and ask for it :D

I suck at this game :heh: but it's awesome. Seth is a joke in the first round, literally - I think it's meant to be a joke, then he spews that 'let me show you my power' line and the shit hits the fan.

I can't figure out how to go into EX Focus moves during the challenges... like Ryu's Heavy Kick - > EX focus. I know you press MP and MK but I can't seem to link it in after the kick. Dunno what I'm doing wrong :/

Dyson, did you order your controller off Play.co.uk? Cos on the website it says that it's usually shipped within 24 hours but i haven't heard anything yet...

Edit: Hmm turns out it's not in stock, it's just preordered..grrr. I hear play isn't too good with preorders either..

Dyson, did you order your controller off Play.co.uk? Cos on the website it says that it's usually shipped within 24 hours but i haven't heard anything yet...

Edit: Hmm turns out it's not in stock, it's just preordered..grrr. I hear play isn't too good with preorders either..

Yeah I oredered from Play.com as well and havn't seen anything yet. Chances are they'll send it this weekend at some point. Not impressed in the slightest. Dunno why I keep giving them more chances - might cancel my preorder and get it from somewhere else upon launch/more stock.

Yeah I oredered from Play.com as well and havn't seen anything yet. Chances are they'll send it this weekend at some point. Not impressed in the slightest. Dunno why I keep giving them more chances - might cancel my preorder and get it from somewhere else upon launch/more stock.

Yeah I'm gonna pop into Gamestation early to see if they've got some in stock and if they do i'll come home and cancel my order.

I suck at this game :heh: but it's awesome. Seth is a joke in the first round, literally - I think it's meant to be a joke, then he spews that 'let me show you my power' line and the shit hits the fan.

I can't figure out how to go into EX Focus moves during the challenges... like Ryu's Heavy Kick - > EX focus. I know you press MP and MK but I can't seem to link it in after the kick. Dunno what I'm doing wrong :/

Word at Seth. Sagat was more challenging.

Yeah this game is actually awesome. I'm also crap though. Basically can't do anything but normal special moves.

Whats the buttons? Like m kick high kick etc?

played for about 30mins so far. It is a good game, not better than third strike but still nice. Graphically the Arcade version looks better!

Played one guy online and beat him with ken while he was Akuma. got a horrible feeling nuff people are gonna pick Akuma because of his cheap ultra move. I think the Ultra's in general are a bit cheap and wish you could turn them off!

Oh forgot to say the CE is the biggest rip off in the history of anything.

So US get Blu Ray and music cd, we get "Bonus disk" with no case.

And the figures are shit quality. Gonna try and sell mine on teh ebayz probably. Bar game.

LOL tis why i went for normal as I knew i would not be impressed. Anyways, game has finished installing so im off to play it :)

Oh forgot to say the CE is the biggest rip off in the history of anything.

So US get Blu Ray and music cd, we get "Bonus disk" with no case.

And the figures are shit quality. Gonna try and sell mine on teh ebayz probably. Bar game.

Im glad I had to cancel my preorder for the Special Edition then

What the fuck. Why is Seth so goddamn freakin irritating on Medium...

I can manage sometimes to get 1 game against him.

Then magically he knows how to freakin grab. There was 1 round (seriously, I've forgotten how many rounds I've tried against him. It's most definitely in the 40s) where the only attacks that did damage to me were his shitty piledriver move. I hate this game.

What the fuck. Why is Seth so goddamn freakin irritating on Medium...

I can manage sometimes to get 1 game against him.

Then magically he knows how to freakin grab. There was 1 round (seriously, I've forgotten how many rounds I've tried against him. It's most definitely in the 40s) where the only attacks that did damage to me were his shitty piledriver move. I hate this game.

You sound just like me a week ago. :p