N-Europe

Super/Street Fighter IV

Dante

I was wondering how sucessfull this venture was for you, as i've ordered the game for pc (i've only got a wii) and am looking for a decent control option.

TBH I have not got round to it yet. I have the pad and the neccessary tools for the job, just CBA. Besides, I have been practising with the PS3 controller on SSF2THDR.: peace:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find a usb pad to strip the necessary parts out of.

Only just realised i'm gonna be waiting forever for the pc version (should have seen that coming), so im playing capcom vs snk 2 on the gamecubes tiny little dpad to help with the wait. Might just crack out champion edition on my mega drive. The official mega drive pads rocked for street fighter, i had a 3rd party pad with the x y and z buttons yet still prefered the official one with the press start to swap between punches and kicks. The d-pad was simply brilliant.

I feel sorry for anyone having to use the 360 controller. It's awful for SFIV. PS3 is the way to go if you're not buying a special pad. In fact it's pursuaded me not to invest in one of those Saturn type controllers because i've just gotten so used to it. I can use the stick and the D-pad and it feels good (though i mainly use the stick now).

yeah but my pad will have Ken on :heh:

360 for me though so yeah. No mercy- essential purchase for me. I love SFII HDR but not being able to pull of a goddamn dragon punch on demand is like I'm playing with a hand behind my back.

Possibly the most beautiful thing, ever?

Here are the preliminary sales of new game titles released last Thursday in Japan, including Mario & Luigi RPG 3 and Street Fighter IV:

1. Mario & Luigi RPG 3 (NDS, Nintendo) - 291,000

2. Street Fighter IV (PS3, Capcom) - 79,000

3. Street Fighter IV (360, Capcom) - 37,000

4. Mobile Suit Gundam: Giren no Yabou - Axis no Kyoui (PS2, Namco Bandai) - 36,000

5. Mobile Suit Gundam: Giren no Yabou - Axis no Kyoui (PSP, Namco Bandai) - 32,000

Those numbers are a bit underwhelming....

I'm not ordering a fight pad til pay day, low on funds and i want to see how i get on with the 360 pad first. It's not a decision i wanted to make, but until my "mates" pay me back the £150 they're owed me i'm more than a little stuffed for cash :(

My order of the special edition just shipped =O by TNT 24 hour delivery. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

assuming it doesn't arrive during the 2½ hours I'm at Uni >.<

Word.

Assuming that Claires sister has woken up. She has a tendancy to sleep when my parcels come. Of course I'll only be able to play it when I get home anyway but still.

And in fact I just realised Im going out. But yeah apart from all that.

Shopto ftw.

Loving the ken pad too guys.....can't wait to get mine through the post!

But as someone mentioned before, I doubt I'll have it on release day as I've heard nothing from Amazon (where I ordered it). Anyways, I do wanna try and get used to the 360 controller if possible....i doubt all my mates will have spare fightpads to use lol.

Fffuuuuuuu...

I'm gonna call shopto. Can't change delivery address on the website.

Edit: No such luck. Card is registered to home address so they can't send it to uni for security reasons. Guess I'm waiting til Game.co.uk send it out..probably tomorrow. :heh: *fingers crossed*

I've got it on PS3. My PSN is JavidSangra (i know, boring using my real name, but meh).

I guess we need an online thread for this at some point. Don't want to play people that are too good though :p

Added you: peace:

I thought I was good at Street Fighter, until I got consistently owned on SSF2THDR online.