NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

But it's a tested fact that a stick reaction allows you faster input, it's not an opinion, it's a fact . Also the fact that the d-pad in 360 was also tested not to be as accurate too

Obviously there's the player been able to use a dpad or stick, if you find it hard to use, then sure that makes sense not to get one, but if you do, then you will tell the difference.

The main difference is you can have a finger on down (and up) at all times for ducking and jumping, but just because you can doesn't necessarily mean you'll be fast enough.

So maybe the separation is there, but it only applies to people who are really, really good in the first place. For the most of us, as long as you can pull of special moves with the analogue stick, there's nothing you would need to be doing any more efficiently. Plus, the moves were remade so that they worked with the analogue stick, so instead of "down, down forward, forward", you can just do a quarter circle.

Just ask Dan Dare, he bought a fight pad and I still kick his ass :heh:

Wow... Can't say I was expecting anything like this. It's freaky. I like freaky. :D

Definitely unique! Can't wait to get my hands on this game.

Didn't realise this was a budget game. £22 on shopto with a free TSHirt. Might tempted now. Was going to get Street Fighter 4; then postponed when this got announced; I then got Tatsunoko which I absolutely love so was going to abandon this...but at that price....hmmm...... Anyone here got Tastunoko and Street Fighter 4? IS it worth getting both?

Didn't realise this was a budget game. £22 on shopto with a free TSHirt. Might tempted now. Was going to get Street Fighter 4; then postponed when this got announced; I then got Tatsunoko which I absolutely love so was going to abandon this...but at that price....hmmm...... Anyone here got Tastunoko and Street Fighter 4? IS it worth getting both?

Yes. They are quite different fighting games.

Yes. They are quite different fighting games.

THIS

Definitely worth getting both.

I've got SFIV on PC as I don't own either PS3 or 360... If this doesn't see a PC release though, i'd be very temped to pick up a PS3 if i can find one cheap enough.

I love Street Fighter :D

May get it...don't know if I have time to play Tatsunoko and this... But £22 is a bargain. Hmm....

yeah just preordered it...

Yeah I just have too. Come on Dhalsim TShirt!! Hope this isn't significantly better/worse than Tatsunoko...

Hope this isn't significantly better/worse than Tatsunoko...

Why??

I was all excited about Tatsunoko, but then MvC2 came out and I just pretty much ignored it. Great game, though! :heh:

ALSO:

What the fuck... why did they ignore Yun? The game would have the perfect roster if he was in! He was all that was missing!

Why??

I was all excited about Tatsunoko, but then MvC2 came out and I just pretty much ignored it. Great game, though! :heh:

ALSO:

What the fuck... why did they ignore Yun? The game would have the perfect roster if he was in! He was all that was missing!

Im still hoping that hes a secret character. Heck they didnt even include alex which i think is criminal.

They put Alex in TvC... maybe that affected their decision..?

Why??

ALSO:

Because both games are new, and I don't want one of them to be obsolete! I love Tatsunoko though... I can't imagine this bettering it

Because both games are new, and I don't want one of them to be obsolete! I love Tatsunoko though... I can't imagine this bettering it

Bought myself and a friend tatsunoko. While fun, we have spent about and hr playing. SF4 was hrs and we were only getting started. I seriously think as good as tatsunoko is, SF4 is the better game and SSF4 will blow it out of the water. Bear in mind, my mate is of a similar skill level which really ranks up the fun factor.

While I really love TvC, I think SFIV is the better game. And since SSFIV is likely to better the latter...

Still, there is room to spare for awesome 2D-fighters, so no complaints here. It's not like we're in the nineties again where every franchise and their dog had to have a 1-on-1 beat'em up.

Im still hoping that hes a secret character.

Don't get your hopes up. Capcom said all fighters will be unlocked from the start. So no secret characters, I'm afraid. Unless... ;)

Definitely going to be picking SSFIV up and probably a fightpad this time too. They're getting cheap!

yyeeaah boi!

dyson, you unemployed ruffian, how about a game of SFIV tomorrow?

yyeeaah boi!

dyson, you unemployed ruffian, how about a game of SFIV tomorrow?

Oh you are so ON

Almost bought myself a fightpad for £15 earlier, stopped myself because I kinda want a fightstick, but am gonna hold out on that until they hit the £40 region.