NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

Thanks for the games Cooky :)

Your welcome buddy and as expected I got my arse kicked.

Can we sort out a list of who owns which version at some point?

If people just say which system and give their online ID, i'm more than happy to make said list.. then we can arrange matches / tornies easier.

PSN ID - Matt_RN

I can do every weekend due to working away through the week. Having said that, I have all of next week off so can play anytime. Still learning Juri so won't be able to put up much of a fight against pr0's.

PSN ID - Matt_RN

I can do every weekend due to working away through the week. Having said that, I have all of next week off so can play anytime. Still learning Juri so won't be able to put up much of a fight against pr0's.

You around tonight? I will be if anyone fancies a game....let me know on here though as will play in between levels of new super maro bros.wii

Yep, just send me an invite when I'm on. Even if I'm playing another game, just send the invite and I'll pop SSFIV in.

Bard, you gonna be on XBL tonight? I'll try and get on and give you a few bouts :D

Ah sorry Dysonator, I didn't see your reply. I'm annoyingly having to do a bit of uni work, but if you're up for it in the next few days we should have a little sesh.

No worries. I'll try and get on in the next few days!

No worries. I'll try and get on in the next few days!

Sorry Dyson, I didn't see your reply either. If you're up for it, you wanna fight me too? Same goes to you Bard and any other 360 owners!

Why is nobody playing this anymore? =(

Three words... Red Dead Redemption.

It's not that Super Street Fighter IV isn't awesome - because it so obviously fucking is :D - but when the next 'big' game comes along people seem to move on but we all know that SSFIV is a game that many will come crawling back to - including myself at some point - for years to come. :)

I'm playing it... i'm on the PS3 though :)

Started trying to learn to play Akuma well, as i've never really played any shotos before.

I think he'll best suit my aggressiveness.

Oh, I'm pretty much exclusively a shoto player, although I'll toy around with Guile or Makoto from time to time.

As for RDR; I pretty much hate Rockstar games, so I don't understand that trend one bit.

Oooh will be interesting when we finally do play Bard. I main Akuma, with Blanka as my secondary. :D

I'm playing it... i'm on the PS3 though :)

Started trying to learn to play Akuma well, as i've never really played any shotos before.

I think he'll best suit my aggressiveness.

I'll add you on PSN if you fancy a few bouts sometime?

Oooh will be interesting when we finally do play Bard. I main Akuma, with Blanka as my secondary. :D

I'm up for a game or few tonight if you are ;)

If you'll be up for it in an hour or so then I'm game. My 360 is hooked up to the family TV so I need to wait for teh rents to go to bed. But I'm definitely up for it :heh: