NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

• Ryu: Metsu Shoryuken - Basically describes it as a Shin Shoryuken with nastier looking effects.

• C. Viper: Burning Dance - Activates in the air, kicks the opponent into the air and finishes with an electric cross chop.

• Cammy: Cammy Quick Combination - It's a counter move, when opponent attacks, you'll counter with a submission hold combo (which probably involves Cammy rubbing her body all over her opponent...)

• El Fuerte: El Fuerte Ultra Spark - A close range grab, basically Propeller Tortilla the opponent into the air for a "finish hold" which could be any wrestling move.

SOooo should i wait for this or just buy street fighter 4 now?

Wait for this.

SSF4 release date is April 27th in North America and April 30th in Europe.

You get the classic pack of alts for Guile, Blanka, Dhalsim, Gen, and Fei which can be DL'ed free of charge (after July 1st, you'll have to buy it)

Juri anime exclusive to the 360 (Japan only). Preview the anime on the official site.

Collectors package to be sold, including a CD with the character's BGM, all promotional videos and trailers, character art, and a mini story for SSFIV. Will be sold for 5,990 yen (about $60)

Will be a playable version at the national tournament (April 4th) with all characters available.

New Trailers:

Alts:

newmode_costume01.jpg

newmode_costume02.jpg

newmode_costume03.jpg

newmode_costume04.jpg

26_blog01.jpg

Boxarts:

02787856-photo-me0001219143-2.jpg4306137703_ddb7fa02da.jpg

Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

Just show the characters already, we know who they are damnit! :D

Should be this week when they are shown in famitsu I think.

New scans: Ibuki, Dudley, Makoto confirmed

slglyeczx.th.jpgsf02x.th.jpg

Edited by Dante

I'm glad I didn't buy Street fighter 4 off the bat. This is way better value now. I much prefer the PS3 Box Art too.

I played SFIV yesterday, it's immense. I love playing as Sakura, she's so awesome. This game is going to be a must-buy for me, I just need to find some money before then! haha.

OMG!.....Dudley, Ibuki... (Makoto) + more!!!!!? When is this out!? Luckily todays payday... Might just get a 360.

GameTrailers Walkthoughs:

Dudley

Makoto

Ibuki

OMG!.....Dudley, Ibuki... (Makoto) + more!!!!!? When is this out!? Luckily todays payday... Might just get a 360.

To be released on April 30th, 2010 for Europe, April 27th, 2010 for North America and April 28th, 2010 for Japan.

Hope you are getting a Street Fighter Pad then because the 360 d-pad is a destroyer of fighting games :)