NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

It ain't about winning, I like playing. I've been playing SF since I was 8. I grew up on SFII Turbo, SF Alpha 3 and SF III 3rd Strike. It's quite amazing how much I suck, really, considering how long I've been playing the game. :heh:

Also, is it just me or online is pretty much limited to Kens and Ryus, with the (very) occasional Sagat, Akuma, Abel or Cammy? I mean, no offense to any of them, but what's the fun in everyone using the same two guys (which are essentially the same character, anway)?

Also, nobody seems to use the charge characters. Why the f?

I can't really object much, though, I'm a Sagat user myself, since the start. (except in 3rd strike, of course...), so I guess I'm in the majority.

You'd be surprised how many people that applies to. Myself included you know ;) Need to give you a few games sometime!

I almost always use E Honda. You get a warm fuzzy feeling by catching a Ken/Ryu player off guard and defeating him with an Ochio faceplant

I want Capcom to make this game fully downloadable off PSN (free to registered disc owners of course). I want to be able to go to this game no matter what disc i have in the PS3

Well Goron kicked my ass >.>

Why do i suck at this game still even with a tourny stick!

Well Goron kicked my ass >.>

Why do i suck at this game still even with a tourny stick!

haha sorry!

Go into the challenge mode and learn some of the combo's for Ryu. Practice!

Nearly had you in the third game! Couldnt pull off the super combo :(

Lol i would have just jumped over it anyway ;)

Try not to just randomly throw a super or ultra, it gets very predictable. You can cancel into a super with Ryu (hadouken-> super or Shoryuken -> Super) which do hella damage.

Sagat is overpowered? Damn, that means I'm even worst!

:(

But hey, come on, I've always used Sagat, he's the same as he ever was, what's the dealio?

How hard are those challenges! Jump (HK) Crouch (MP) Hyduken!!!!!!

>.<

haha :D

Dyson we must play again soon!

Absolutely! I need to get back in to my groove..

Although I love sagat to bits, he is overpowered.

As mentioned before, I have fallen in love with ryu. His comboing prowess is immense! lol

I got this a few days ago, most excellent. Though Goron kicked my arse online, I have to announce that I beat him twice with my mighty Zangief! He is the only character I'm good with though...

Does anyone else find that some of the AI is just ridiculous? I can beat people online, but I can't beat medium without continuing a million times (mainly on the final stage against Seth). It's the only thing I hate about this game.

I got this a few days ago, most excellent. Though Goron kicked my arse online, I have to announce that I beat him twice with my mighty Zangief! He is the only character I'm good with though...

Does anyone else find that some of the AI is just ridiculous? I can beat people online, but I can't beat medium without continuing a million times (mainly on the final stage against Seth). It's the only thing I hate about this game.

I'm the other way around. I can get through the arcade stuff fine, and can't beat anyone online. :heh: I guess I get kinda nervous. Half the time I have no idea what I'm doing, online. I'm just desperatly trying to do a specific something, but I clog up, I can't even hit a god damned tiger knee online. Which is funny, because offline I'm the master of cool, ah ah.

The moment I unlocked Gouken I put single player away for good. I'll never play it again, most likely.

Alright guys, I didn't have xbox live when Championship mode because available, how do I get it now? I thought it'd automatically download but nope!

Oxigen Waste I wanted to play you last night but you didn't reply :'( I've realised Guile is an ass so I'm maining Balrog atm, he's just hilarious. 'Anyone got a punching bag that won't break so easily'? :heh:

Oxigen Waste I wanted to play you last night but you didn't reply :'(

Yeah, sorry, I'd been playing Fable II and had the notifications turned off, and didn't really notice until a few hours later. Or, I was just affraid, you choose.

Lol at SF4 PC Mods. :D

4cftc6y9bl1idujwp4.jpg

zangieffinal2.jpg

8-286x400.jpg

cammyquinnrev1.jpg

7-316x400.jpg

street-fighter-4-ero-mods-10.jpg

viperrockvsmajinbuu1.png

The skins mods can be found here.

Edited by Dante

I was hoping someone on here would have the PC version :)

Whats your PC id?? Same as your xbox live???

My PC name is: NE DuD