NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

I'll be on as soon as the TV is free. It's usually anywhere between now and 12 :heh:

Fun games with Dyson just now! Hopefully we can get a 360 game with a few N-E peeps going sometime soon.

I'll add you on PSN if you fancy a few bouts sometime?

Definately :)

I've been really busy this week so i ain't been on much.. but that should change tomorrow :grin:

Although i'll only be available during the day / after 10pm as i'll be in work 3-9pm both tomorrow and Thurs :( and then out for my birthday Friday / Weekend :yay:

Just had some awesome games with Bard in which I got my arse handed to me, something like 13-4 overall! But really good fun was had. I then played Domstercool and again got beaten to a pulp, though I think it was slightly more even in the end :heh:

As a result my thumb is uber sore. But it was totally worth it :D Next up, Akuma combos..!

Just had a few matches with The Bard who is INSANELY good as Ryu and Akuma! I only managed to win about a couple of games but he totally kicked my ass. I'm just happy that I actually played with someone who actually don't spam Hadouken with Ryu all the time! Brilliant matches, The Bard! I can't wait to play some more! :D:D:D

All of the 360 owners on here should have some kind of meetup or something. Sometime where we can all meet up and have an Endless Battle against each other. I think it would be pretty epic. And also with Tournament Mode being released this month, I think it would be so much more epic. We need some kind of list so we can get everybody who owns the 360 version and everyone who owns the PS3 version and put times of when the player is free to come on the 360/PS3.

Anyways, great matches Bard and I'm very much looking forward to fighting more N-E users!

Im free for games in the morning tomorrow. Say anytime after 10am? (PS3)

Can't do tomorrow morning. I'll be on tonight or tomorrow night if thats any good for you?

I wrote the last night sorry.. I meant games for this morning :)

I'm gonna go online now if you're interested?

I deffo can't do tonight.. i'm out for my bday. Chances are i'll be out 2moro aswell.. I'll drop a post if i'm available tho :)

Since Tournament Mode is now available, how about an N-E Tournament. We'll have to make some kind of list, one for PS3 tournaments and one for the 360. We need eight for each, who's in? (Not sure on date yet)

XBOX 360:

Dazz

Dyson

TehBard

Mundi

PS3:

DuD

Flameboy

Cookyman

Pit-Jr

MATTHEHAT

Edited by Animal

Gimme about a month (next payday) and Imma be ready for ya!

Since Tournament Mode is now available, how about an N-E Tournament. We'll have to make some kind of list, one for PS3 tournaments and one for the 360. We need eight for each, who's in? (Not sure on date yet)

XBOX 360:

Dazz

Dyson

TehBard

Mundi

PS3:

DuD

Flameboy

Cookyman

Pit-Jr

MATTHEHAT

Did you get anywhere with this? Would be cool if we could get something going.

I would be so up for some tournament play on this too! Dunno how i missed this.

I thought everyone had given up on this seeing as theres no activity here.

I'm up for it too.. and if anyone wants games in the meantime, just say and i'll see what i can do :)

I thought everyone had given up on this seeing as theres no activity here.

I'm up for it too.. and if anyone wants games in the meantime, just say and i'll see what i can do :)

I sent you an invite last night, I think you were in challenge mode or something.