NEurope
Coolness Bears

Did you have a cuddly toy when you were younger?

I was thinking about this just now when i looked up at some of the cuddly toys i had when i was younger and wondered where a few that are missing have gone!

My main one was Gordon i've had him since i was three, he is a great bear and has had a number of repairs over the years. :D

He is still around beside my bed. I'm never getting rid of him. :)

so:

What was it's name?

Do you still have it somewhere now?

I did! I can't remember it's name though, I still have it somewhere. It was just a big brown bear thing with random clothes.:)

I had loads of beenie baby things too! I still have them somewhere, no idea where though.

Urrrrmmm...I still do!

Its a really classic style bear and I got it when I was born! 20 years and going!! I'll post a piccy when I have time!

I never gave him a name, actually thats a lie I gave him loads of names I just kept forgetting them!!

He sits next to my head every night while I sleep!

I have loads of cuddly toys!

I have a massive chest of them at the end of my bed!

Not sure if I had any special ones.

I have lots of Disney ones :)

What do you mean when I was younger?

*hides talking SpongeBob that was a gift*

And IKEA snake :D

They rock! I've got a green one and one with a random rattle on the end somewhere.

I had (still have, come to that!) a giant beanie baby penguin, called Waddle. :D

I love him very much. :smile:

Did and still do. My main 'cuddly' toy when I was younger though was actually a doll my uncle gave me when I was in hospital. I called her sarah, and she's all tattered now. Even after several repairs by my nan.

Anywho, as I say, I have around 200+ cuddly toys now. Mostly bears, some dogs, cats etc. Main ones I cuddle in bed are 'Danny-boy' a black and white dog that Sheikah bought me. A cuddly toy I got last christmas, as well as another one from a previous christmas.

i had a small grey bear that i used to sleep with but my brother set its head on fire and i had to get rid of it. >_>

*sniff*

Did and still do. My main 'cuddly' toy when I was younger though was actually a doll my uncle gave me when I was in hospital. I called her sarah, and she's all tattered now. Even after several repairs by my nan.

Anywho, as I say, I have around 200+ cuddly toys now. Mostly bears, some dogs, cats etc. Main ones I cuddle in bed are 'Danny-boy' a black and white dog that Sheikah bought me. A cuddly toy I got last christmas, as well as another one from a previous christmas.

I still have all my favourite ones! i used to have so many more than i do now!

I have about 50 maybe now where as i used to have around 100. :)

I still have my mini collection of Cuddly Monkeys! :grin:

I LOVE THEM! :heart:

Lol, cool. Did you have beanie babies at all?

Also, does anyone remember the magazine series that came out with a free themed teddy bear each month? I have all the bears from that ^^

Hmm...

I had a Mickey Mouse one I used to sleep with every night, got thrown out though :(

I also had a massive green snake with a red tongue sticking out of it...

EDIT: I also have shit loads of TY's

My favourite was a little purple figure, purple all over with a pale face. I lost it somewhere when we moved house and I never saw it again. I was absolutely devastated. In fact now that I think about it, that's probably the day I would say my childhood died.

Yes, I had one that said World's Greatest Son that was given to me when I was born and I've kept because of the thought that went in to buying it or something. He's plain white the the above text written on a shirt he's wearing :D

Also I have my favourite teddy bear whom I called Pudsey after the CIN mascot, even though he looks nothing like him. He's a standard brown teddy bear but I used to tell him all my secrets :D

Also I have a bear from my childhood at the Bear Factory called Meowsie. It's a cat, and I recorded my voice in to it so when you squeeze its paw it plays it back. I remember thinking atthe time "Wow when I'm older I'll be able to sound how different I sounded back then!" and I really can tell the difference.

All of them are above my pc desk on a shelf asmongst other teddies (Sonic and more randoms :D)

Lol, cool. Did you have beanie babies at all?

Also, does anyone remember the magazine series that came out with a free themed teddy bear each month? I have all the bears from that ^^

I had a few Beanie Babies but they were quite expensive! so i only got a few!

I have a small orange Bear with my name on it. :D

I still have a Beanie Baby Swan! i call him Nawsey. :)

Most of my Teddy's are in my hammock thing over my bed!

Yup, loads. I had one main though, a teddy.

What was it's name?

Happy.

Do you still have it somewhere now?

It's in a box with the other cuddly/soft toys from when I was little under my bed.

The only one I remember having was a golliwog.

Damn right. I still have mine, his name's Jam.

Here's my shizzle.

teddysbp1.th.jpg

1591668349_4ede6e9701_o.jpg

Ok, here is me teddy!! He just turned 20, I don't know his exact D.O.B., all I know is he is slightly older than me! He looks pretty pissed off but I think thats because his face is a bit squashed!!

The only one I remember having was a golliwog.

My aunt keeps giving little ones to us even now! :heh:

She's terribly un-pc.

I have two cuddly toys, and they are in my bed here at uni.

The first is an owl I bought when I was 3 at an art and crafts fair. (quite possibly the first thing I ever bought) He has the apt name of Owl.

The second is a penguin that I got much later on, around 11. :wink: He is called Pov, which is a romany word for "earth" that I found in a baby name book.

I used to have a Sonic doll as a kid which i loved dearly. But it ended up tattared and in the trash.

Know that i think of it... I do have a lot of old stuffed animals somewhere in the storage room. I think the oldest one there is 24-25 years old, something my brother owns