Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Want to give an example?

Someone stole from me, I caught them in a dark alley, knocked them out and stole their wallet.

I actually ended up a few quid out of pocket, but the feeling of putting them down and sticking the boot in afterwards made up for that.

This was nearly ten years ago, not been caught for it yet, and it's unlikely I ever will, unsolved crimes get put on the back burner after seven years.

Just got back from my first driving lesson. Wasn't really what i expected.

I knew he had a Suzuki swift, but i assumed it would be the new model. He's also old, has no sense of humour and smells of fags.

On the plus side, he didn't see the 01 on my licence which meens i didn't have to wear my glasses. I got up to 3rd and bout 35 mph, did some hill starts and stuff, which i think is pretty good for a first lesson.

Someone stole from me, I caught them in a dark alley, knocked them out and stole their wallet.

I actually ended up a few quid out of pocket, but the feeling of putting them down and sticking the boot in afterwards made up for that.

This was nearly ten years ago, not been caught for it yet, and it's unlikely I ever will, unsolved crimes get put on the back burner after seven years.

Probably not the wisest thing to post a confessional on a public message board though is it. Although I admire you for doing it, scum like that shouldn't get away with stuff, and i'm glad he got a seeing to.

You really are a scary guy.

Some **** knocked the mirror out of the right wingmirror in mum's car today in his car.

Faaagggg, it's cracked to shit, i got it back in, but it needs a new one now.

Same thing happened to my car. Well slightly different it looks like someone punched my wing mirror as it was all smashed with blood over it. I mean come on who does that?

Was gonna go down the breakers but for easiness just ordered one off ebay. Unfortunately due to the postal strikes still happening in my area I have been without mail for like 2 weeks now! God dammit.

My day has just been brightened :D

You know when you see someone on a tv program and you recognise them from another tv program. Well I was just watching scrubs, and JD just shouted out "CHINK!" to the janitor in response to a crossword solution, and behind the janitor is standing Franklyn. I suddenly thought wow he looks familiar, and found that he is in fact Hiro from heroes :D

I know a lot of you will probably have known that but cheered me up :indeed:

My day has just been brightened :D

You know when you see someone on a tv program and you recognise them from another tv program. Well I was just watching scrubs, and JD just shouted out "CHINK!" to the janitor in response to a crossword solution, and behind the janitor is standing Franklyn. I suddenly thought wow he looks familiar, and found that he is in fact Hiro from heroes :D

I know a lot of you will probably have known that but cheered me up :indeed:

That episode rocks! I always crack up when he shouts that.

Fucking shit fuck shit.

Just about to finish my Media evaluation (in for tomorrow) and when I click to save the file suddenly the word document goes blank and closes. I think; 'Fuck I've probably just lost everything since the last save.'

Wrong.

Instead the whole file's gone and now I have to spend the next 2 hours doing it all over again.

Fucking PC.