NEurope

You're a bastard :p

As long as you don't get Street Fighter IV before me... I'll be fine *breathes heavily*.

I will i'm afraid. Already played it a few months back on arcade machines, and have the moves list ready to do for when review code arrives. 360 copies are already in the office, but we arn't doing it yet.

Not unless i've missed the episode in which they're sarcastic megalomaniacs no.

lols. Just starting printing out my work on my housemate's printer and a naked photo of her printed out first.

Pics or it didn't happen. Seriously.

Or were the voices like how the Canadians are mocked in the movie? On some Yankyland forums I've been on they like taking the piss out of Canadians, saying "eh", is this common in their speech?

O relleh? The only person from n-e that has beaten me is Letty, and I soon beat her about five times after that :P Where/when/how!

Maybe yahoo games. I have an inkling I'll lose, but I'm confident I could pimpsmack you at MSN checkers with equal finesse.

Let's do it. Middle of the Road. Best of three! Whenever you're ready.

EDIT: My 'net is shoddy today, so I may phase in and out of cyberdom. I'm up for draughts afterwards though!

Pics or it didn't happen. Seriously.

Or were the voices like how the Canadians are mocked in the movie? On some Yankyland forums I've been on they like taking the piss out of Canadians, saying "eh", is this common in their speech?

Maybe yahoo games. I have an inkling I'll lose, but I'm confident I could pimpsmack you at MSN checkers with equal finesse.

Well its already happened and im not going to be posting naked (well nipples are covered up) images of my housemate on the internet thanks (although they were for Front and so she may be in that in the future anyway). It was an image she asked me to edit some stuff out a while ago and we tried to print it out but the printer didn't want to work, guess it finally decided to. Still, was amusing to see her come out the printer.

Well if she wants to be in Front then she wont mind her pic being on the internet surely :p

Well if she wants to be in Front then she wont mind her pic being on the internet surely :p

As she said "no nipples unless you're getting paid." If she appears in Front (and they do want her but she's on holiday this week during the shoot) then I may inform you people. For now her nudity is for me, her boyfriend, her friends and countless strangers who have seen her nipples :p (Which quite possibly included Daft but Im not sure)

Back to business.

I finished my script and printed it off and then rested on my laurels a bit too much and done nothing for the last few hours. Played Sega Superstar Tennis for a bit, kinda naff. Glad I didn't buy it.

Gotta read some folkloristic articles which are :zzz: :zzz:

... yahoo hates me. Grr. EEVIL if you still want to play, make an account at chess.com? I've got a profile on there as jayseven...

... yahoo hates me. Grr. EEVIL if you still want to play, make an account at chess.com? I've got a profile on there as jayseven...

Get yo' ass on MSN and we can sort it out properly.

O

*high five*

Been up for nearly two hours and spent the first hour trying to force myself to do something. Finally finished my script and seem to have been a lot more concise with the last part. Perhaps a bit too concise as the first act is 15 pages and the second is 7 now. Hmph. But still its a first draft. Im hoping my housemate's printer has ink because I don't fancy the 45 minute round walk to uni to print this off. Plus the £1.10 printing cost :p

Got some emails back so will deal with those. Apparently my postgrad applicaiton should be dealt with within a few weeks unless theres any problems as they don't get many at this time of year. I've just gotta hope my lecturers send off the references soon. They have had about a month. Holidays schmolidays :p

And the Zelda philosophy book should be with me in a few weeks apparently. :)

Lol, 45 minutes just to print off some work? Jeez! The cost of printing gets me too. I haven't got a printer so I had to run down to the library this morning to print off my psych in time. £3.46! The cheap man inside me cried for hours.

Good luck with the application! :D

--

Still fucking ill. Was up all night coughing until it made me pyshically sick. Nothing seems to be working, it's ridiculous. The inhaler just makes me mouth taste like ass and does nothing.

Oh man, I truly can't be fucked doing this bumfuck essay on Robert Lowell. It's worth 20% of my final mark, but it's already late. We've been stuck on the same shitty ass anthology for four months, and it'd be fair enough if it was Crow or Paradise Lost, but not this pussy confessional balls. To be fair, it's not that bad, but it's old, and I have a short attention span. And someone's playing Lil Wayne upstairs. Ugh, fuck it, gonna play some TF2.

Lol, 45 minutes just to print off some work? Jeez! The cost of printing gets me too. I haven't got a printer so I had to run down to the library this morning to print off my psych in time. £3.46! The cheap man inside me cried for hours.

Good luck with the application! :D

--

Still fucking ill. Was up all night coughing until it made me pyshically sick. Nothing seems to be working, it's ridiculous. The inhaler just makes me mouth taste like ass and does nothing.

Well its a 20ish minute walk so in actual fact by the time I sit down. Wait for Windows to take hours to do anything (:p) and print it off it would have been an hour. Thank the lord the printer worked.

And thanks :)

Hope you feel better soon. (although you seemed to be implying you dislike the taste of ass, I always pictured you as a frequent rimmer)

I have my maths c1 exam tomorrow so I've been been revising during a few of my frees and after-school. Will continue after watching The Simpsons.

I have my laptop connected to the families 46" TV via HDMi. Its quite special especially when watching videos :)

I have my maths c1 exam tomorrow so I've been been revising during a few of my frees and after-school.

I've got a C1 retake tomorrow. Which exam board are you with?

Well its a 20ish minute walk so in actual fact by the time I sit down. Wait for Windows to take hours to do anything (:p) and print it off it would have been an hour. Thank the lord the printer worked.

And thanks :)

Hope you feel better soon. (although you seemed to be implying you dislike the taste of ass, I always pictured you as a frequent rimmer)

I was drinking tea at the time of reading this, in a attempt to sooth my throat. Instead, I choked and it developed into a 30 second coughing fit. I would bring a world of pain down upon you, but it was hilarious so all is forgiven. :D

Had a Biology Unit 1 resit today, thought i did quite well on it, although i don't want to get my hopes up too high. The rest of the days been spent revising.

Maths C1 retake tomorrow, i know the bulk of the stuff, it's just the little things i've forgot. I don't feel like i'm going to get any better than the C i got before... Ah well.

Had my Design Technology Paper 1 AS resit today.

This is literally such a badly taught subject...I know I've done badly, as I talked about a product that in the photo looked like a wooden toy boat, floating on water. Only afterwards did I find out that everyone realised it was one of those big wobbly thing you find in a playground, that children stand on.

Just...ugh. At least have a picture with a fucking child in it! To make it obvious. Ugh ugh. None of it makes any sense now. The puddle-ridden ground in the bad photos looked like water.

Actually don't think I've ever felt so bored and lazy in my life.

I would be happy to float away for never to return.

I have my accountacy exam tomorrow. I have no idea how I'll do. I worked my ass off for this one, so it'd be a pity if I were to fail this one. I hate accountacy.

Yaaaay got two Uni Offers. That's made me feel better about actually getting in.

Lincoln : BCC

East Anglia: BBB

Only Notts, Plymouth and Cardiff left... Not that i would particually like to go to Cardiff.

Meh, think the giving up smoking is getting to me, been over a week now and I'm getting really ratty about it.

One of my goldfish has what looks like a big cancerous lump.

fishes.jpg

Look at that beastie.. Poor thing :(

Been off work today, feel really rubbish. Dizzy, nauseous, headache, blurgh. I dunno if I can go in tomorrow, which sucks cos I was looking forward to going out tomorrow night.

Today has been a bit weird. I got a bit tipsy last night, and so woke up this morning with a hangover (a little). But, I wasn't too well yesterday either, so it was hangover stroke sickness. I didn't go to placement today because I felt sooo bad. :(

Also, I miss a certain someone like mad.

And also, Happy Belated Birthday to Jayseven. Forgot to send a message, mate. Hope you had a good one.