NEurope

My day so far has been spent making music and masturbating to that "1 Night In China" video. The parts with X-Pac trawling round China are hotter than the sun.

On a factual note I have spent that last few days playing Super Smash Bros. and watching Twin Peaks with my flatmates. It has made for some very disturbing dreams.

Yesterday, I had a rather interesting discussion about the sex appeal of anime cat-girls.

I said they weren't, but other people begged to differ. :blank:

My day has been great! :)

Went up to London to this Ucas convention thing with all the Universities handing out ther prospectus! :D

I'm looking at taking a Psychology course!

Loads of different places i could go to and i ended up with lots to read!!!

I'm currently surronded by them reading myway through what they have to offer and what i need to achieve!

I feel like i have much more of an idea now!

I could end up in Scotland! or Wales or Ireland!

Bleh, what a day, I've been paid 90quid for a month...so now I NEED a new job, not only that but I'm having to give 30quid to someone. So I'm down to 60. So no new shoes for me..unless I can bag myself some 14quid converse >_>, hopefully I can find some light grey ones off ebay that are cheaper than 20quid...oh well ...

sigh what a day.

EDIT: I wish I'd had that last year coolness, I've always known I wanted to do design, originally it was fashion, it wasn't until someone mentioned it that I actually realised gaming could be a job, bleh ucas could have made it easier than trawling through all the information I could find about it.

Yesterday, I had a rather interesting discussion about the sex appeal of anime cat-girls.

I said they weren't, but other people begged to differ. :blank:

Yeah, I really don't get the attraction of whole cat-girl thing... or of many other obscure moe aspects, ranging from megane to tsundere to zettai-ryouki.

Anyway, got up at 5am today, had some green tea and cream cheese on a bagel which was nice. Did some stuff on the CLANNAD translation wiki, I think I've finally got to the stage where reading things in Japanese is more fun than labour. Did some thermodynamics, now I finally understand what the point and meaning of enthalpy is. My mum rang me up and epically April fooled me, saying she had to come home from holiday early... was a bit to bland to disbelieve. Ah well, she'll pay next year. :heh: I walked to Knebworth, bought some lunch, then ate it while rewatching some CLANNAD episodes. (did I mention I like CLANNAD?) Then my friend randomly turned up at my house, it seems he is willing to chauffer me in exhange for the possibility of going to Wagamama. Anyway, time for more thermodynamics methinks.

im sick./. bnlah

thew up last night - nice

now the only food i can stomach is toast and cereal

and i can only drink milk

meh

curses

My day has been great! :)

Went up to London to this Ucas convention thing with all the Universities handing out ther prospectus! :D

I'm looking at taking a Psychology course!

Loads of different places i could go to and i ended up with lots to read!!!

I'm currently surronded by them reading myway through what they have to offer and what i need to achieve!

I don't have a clue what course to take which is annoying me. There's too many :blank:. On a plus point, i've managed to narrow it down to courses within Engineering, computing or biology/conservation.

------------------------

As for my day, it turned out to be a boring one. Double Biology and general studies (*yawn*)

im sick./. bnlah

thew up last night - nice

now the only food i can stomach is toast and cereal

and i can only drink milk

meh

curses

Aww! :(

I hope you feel better soon! :)

*hugs*

I don't have a clue what course to take which is annoying me. There's too many :blank:. On a plus point, i've managed to narrow it down to courses within Engineering, computing or biology/conservation.

------------------------

As for my day, it turned out to be a boring one. Double Biology and general studies (*yawn*)

I didn't have a clue until yesterday when i decided on a course that i would enjoy! :) I like pschology and looks really interesting! :D

Do you do general studies as an A level? what is general studies?

My day just got slightly better.

I'm in the running for "Forum's Sexiest Guy" on an anime forum. :grin:

However, the current leader is Man-Faye. :shakehead

Today I struggled to get up. I couldn't sleep till gone 3 or 4. I don't remember.

Went to Cheshire Oaks. Got a new bag and Harvest Moon Wii. I did want some new trainers.

Why is it so hard to find green trainers that look good?

Post came and a package from Play-asia. Smash bros was sent before NMH but NMH seems to have arrived before. NMH is good though, plenty of blood.

Do you do general studies as an A level? what is general studies?

It is an A level, however it's a crap one which means nothing really. I got an E in my first exam which shows how much i care about it. And as Daniel said, it doesn't count towards any UCAS points.

You don't really learn anything in it, it's more a common sense/guessing thing which is multiple choice.

A mate just did the worst (meanest) april fools joke on me ever, saying one of my best mates was in a car crash and was in intensive care! He went on about what "happened" for 5 minutes then went "....APRIL FOOL". I'm going to york with him tomorrow, he's in for a nice slice of payback. *Evil laugh*

Woo! My headaches gone, I feel vaguely awesome again. :yay:

It is an A level, however it's a crap one which means nothing really. I got an E in my first exam which shows how much i care about it. And as Daniel said, it doesn't count towards any UCAS points.

You don't really learn anything in it, it's more a common sense/guessing thing which is multiple choice.

Ah ok! Thanks! :grin: sounds a bit pointless but never really knew what it involved!

Yeah i noticed that looking online the UCAS website and in the prosepectus' of the different Universities!

My day just got slightly better.

However, the current leader is Man-Faye. :shakehead

Nice! :awesome: You should Win! :D

Not that i have seen a picture! :) but i imagine you are! ^______^

I wonder when they'll come out and say "APRIL FOOL'S!"

So basically instead of doing general studies you could do an a level that could help get you into uni? :confused:

makes me glad I did a btec...

So basically instead of doing general studies you could do an a level that could help get you into uni? :confused:

It's not that GS is a bad subject, it's that the top 10 don't accept i (and others etc) , besides that it's fine, but it's sorta, if you get it right it's an A, if you get it wrong it's an E sort of subject .

Ah, I suppose for btec students we have to study sage accountacy and team leader *grumble mutter mutter* but never mind

It's sort of like an extra AS/A level (I suppose you can choose not to turn up). You get to choose 4 AS levels (Mine being a Maths, Biology, ICT and Business) and then you get the extra general studies slapped on for some daft reason.

Don't forget RE. My college groups those to together it's a waste of a Monday morning. Unless you're applying for a Uni that doesn't accept it you shouldn't really push it away. It's still points in the end however it all adds up.

Don't forget RE. My college groups those to together it's a waste of a Monday morning. Unless you're applying for a Uni that doesn't accept it you shouldn't really push it away. It's still points in the end however it all adds up.

Only did RE in gcse's and unfortunetly gcses don't count towards ucas -.-

RE doesn't count towards UCAS in college either. It's there because we are a Catholic college. We learn about the fun things like sex and ...I don't remember what else we learnt. Sex was the latest thing we learnt. Shows how useful they are.

I wonder when they'll come out and say "APRIL FOOL'S!"

Thats so harsh - It made me giggle. :bowdown:

--

General Studies is pointless, it's why I chose to do Philosophy and Ethics over it, because at least that might help me get into Uni.

Had a good day. Completed FF: Crystal Chronicles: MLAK, excellent game by the way. Also had a quick go on Last Remnant. Very early build, crashed a lot. :p

Sounds abit irratating that it is general studies.

Sex ed at college whether it be at catholic college or not makes me laugh.

I had sex ed when I was in year 6, at what 11?