NEurope

Haha, this random **** from an old game I used to play just messaged me on Xfire. Never liked the guy, as you can tell. Was about 12 years old and had some sort of lord of the rings fetish.

Convo below.

[15:49] Exadus/Awesome-o: dyson.

[15:49] Exadus/Awesome-o: do u

[15:49] Exadus/Awesome-o: need

[15:49] Exadus/Awesome-o: a hug?

[15:49] Dyson: I need you to gtfo

[15:50] Exadus/Awesome-o: Jesus Christ, stop being such an arrogant fuck already.

[15:50] Dyson: no u

[15:50] Exadus/Awesome-o: If you stopped being such an arrogant fuck, people would actually respect you.

[15:50] Dyson: rofl

[15:51] Dyson: People do

[15:51] Dyson: Just not you

[15:51] Exadus/Awesome-o: Right.

[15:51] Dyson: And ho wait

[15:51] Exadus/Awesome-o: Mmh.

[15:51] Dyson: I don't care about you :D

[15:51] Exadus/Awesome-o: I've talked to some of your, erm.

[15:51] Exadus/Awesome-o: Former clanmates now?

[15:51] Dyson: rofl former clan mates

[15:51] Exadus/Awesome-o: Or are you still in Wessex?

[15:51] Dyson: Pray tell, what clan have I been in

[15:51] Exadus/Awesome-o: Wessex, no?

[15:51] Dyson: I was never in WSX

[15:52] Exadus/Awesome-o: Well.

[15:52] Dyson: I signed up for it to begin with but decided against it, far too much hassle

[15:52] Exadus/Awesome-o: Some of them think you're an ass, lol.

[15:52] Dyson: OH NO

[15:52] Dyson: PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET DONT LIKE ME :'(

[15:52] Exadus/Awesome-o: Yeah.

[15:52] Exadus/Awesome-o: but.

[15:52] Exadus/Awesome-o: I'm just saying.

[15:52] Exadus/Awesome-o: You should, like.

[15:52] Dyson: No

[15:52] Exadus/Awesome-o: Start being.. I don't know.

[15:53] Exadus/Awesome-o: A bit more, erm.

[15:53] Dyson: You should learn how to send messages in a full form instead of pressing enter every other word

[15:53] Exadus/Awesome-o: You know what? You're impossible.

[15:53] Exadus/Awesome-o: You will never change.

[15:53] Exadus/Awesome-o: You will never learn.

[15:53] Dyson: Wrong

[15:53] Dyson: I have changed

[15:54] Exadus/Awesome-o: Dosen't look like that.

[15:54] Dyson: but rofl you expect me to change myself because some elf lover on the internet is telling me to

[15:54] Exadus/Awesome-o: I'm over that.

[15:54] Exadus/Awesome-o: And that, my friend, is proof that you have not.

[15:54] Dyson: Yes ok, random ****, I think I'll listen to you and change my entire life, you're a real smart guy and of course EVERYONE respects you right? RIGHT?

[15:54] Exadus/Awesome-o: Not at all.

[15:54] Dyson: OH NO

[15:54] Exadus/Awesome-o: Most of the FoM community hates me.

[15:54] Dyson: People on the internet don't like you

[15:54] Dyson: BETTER CHANGE

[15:55] Exadus/Awesome-o: .. I see your point.

[15:55] Exadus/Awesome-o: Oh, well.

[15:55] Exadus/Awesome-o: But, Dyson, question.

[15:55] Exadus/Awesome-o: Why did we never get on the right foot?

[15:56] Dyson: Because you're a shit

[15:56] Dyson: As proven by this convo

[15:56] Exadus/Awesome-o: Fucking thanks, lol.

[15:56] Exadus/Awesome-o: Alright, alright.

[15:56] Exadus/Awesome-o: Well.

[15:56] Exadus/Awesome-o: You're arrrogant.

[15:56] Dyson: I don't care :D

[15:56] Exadus/Awesome-o: I'm a shit, and you're arrogant. I don't see the chemistry myself. See you, then.

[15:57] Exadus/Awesome-o: I need to levelz my paladzinz

[15:57] Exadus/Awesome-o: paladinz*

[15:57] Dyson: God you're worse than Rez.

[15:57] Exadus/Awesome-o: Who?

[15:57] Exadus/Awesome-o: Rez?

[15:57] Dyson: nvm. gtfo.

[15:57] Exadus/Awesome-o: You really need a hug, don't you?

[15:58] Exadus/Awesome-o: I'm sure the lamp post will give you a hug.

[15:58] Exadus/Awesome-o: Go go go!

[15:58] Dyson: I'm sure I won't have to talk to you anymore

[15:58] This user has been blocked

Have now given up giving up smoking as of today. Stopping smoking on its own wasn't too bad, but since I gave up drinking too things have been too hard, and smoking is the lesser of the two evils, so I started smoking again.

[15:57] Dyson: God you're worse than Rez.

[15:57] Exadus/Awesome-o: Who?

[15:57] Exadus/Awesome-o: Rez?

[15:57] Dyson: nvm. gtfo.

EPIC!

Haha, love it. Like expecting everyone to know who I am for I am so famous.

Ashley's just left. Been a fun few days of wii and booze. Been drunk every day for the last two weeks, so this clocks-going-forward business will most likely result in an excuse to miss uni tomorrow and recover a little.

Went to a partaay with Ash last night, started off trés mellow, but started to pick up around 11 when everyone (including myself) was suitably drunk. I hooked up a guy and a gal, got a french-canadian girl to tell me she loved me repeatedly, and she cried on my shoulder again. Spilt about five drinks.

Also recently I've had dreams where I can speak french fluently, or been able to answer questions (such as one of supergrunch's quiz Qs - the Cloud Atlas one), and wake up with some recollection still intact.

Today I plan on watching X-Files season 1 :D

I started using paint.net, it was alright. Finally got a avatar and signature again.

Weekend has been good, now completely nackered and in need of rest before work tomorrow. I'm sure my liver and kidneys will be pleased with me not drinking tonight and my body for not going out either.

Friday

Work was good, had a great laugh with everyone and went out for lunch at the new Weather spoons in Chepstow. My advice, don't rush for food there unless you have a mega craving for micro-chips and microwaved food, seriously.

Came home at 4pm, watched some TV and prepared to go out for the night again. Night was good, and i got offered a chance to stay at a certain someones house just me and her alone. She also invited my mate Rob as well, but that was only for drinking then he would go and leave us alone. Well, that was the plan but as usual it ended up going pear-shaped. As i didn't trust both of them with money, and as i was going to be kipping at hers for the night i gave my wallet and all my money on me to Andrew, who i know wouldn't touch anything inside, even with my permission. So, me, Linzi and Rob went back to hers with the booze, my wallet with Andrew and he left us about 12am. I totally wish i had left with him as she lives in a semi-detached house with neighbors who complain about anything to her landlord. Her and Rob jumped on her bed, floor was shaking, walls were shaking with all the loud music etc. She would have got away with that until she invited more people around, by 1:30am i had enough and went back to my house, with her demanding i stay. Rob left 30 minutes after me once he figured out why i left, which was to avoid trouble. Police came to hers apparently 10 minutes after i left as people complained.

Saturday

Well, i woke up at 11am with my phone ringing consistently with Linzi calling me every 5 minutes. I ended up sending her calls somewhere else just to get peace and quiet. I got my wallet back from Andrew about lunchtime and ended up back at his to watch a movie with Rob not far behind. Movie over, we chat about the events from last night, and i heard that the police want to chat to me sometime, of which i do and state i was only at her house to use the facilities and to get a glass of water. So i head home via her house and watch another movie, of which my review/thoughts of both movies are in the rate last movie thread. Later, we go to the club to play snooker doubles with me and my uncle vs Rob and Andrew, by then she is pissed off again. So at 1 or 2am i walk her home and go home myself, with her wanting me to go inside with her, and i refuse.

Sunday

And now for today, once again she is calling my phone again and i have had enough now. Had some committee stuff to do at the club, count etc. Now at home preparing to enjoy a night in, finally.

From Friday Evening it's has been complete rubbish! My mums been really ill, which shit the life out of me, i just couldn't take anymore and broke-down! Everything got on-top of me, and that was it...haven't really got over it yet, shes much better now though, but i don't think i or my family can take anymore negative crap...

My so called mates haven't got in touch with me for ages and obviously couldn't give a shit if i was dead or alive! I'm no-longer listening to any problems they may have, sounds harsh, but it's the way to be, in my situation...

Seriously not good really, i just wish i was 30 or something and settled in my life, everything good seems to be happening somewhere else (As Brand New would say).

FUCKING HELL!!!!

JUST trosd on a pissing like nail/small staple type thing. Small stung like a fucking bitch.

Massive WTF moment.

My last two days was pretty good! Went to a mates for a house party! and he literally lives in a manor turned appartments, there was alcohol, pizza, DJ music, girls and more beer!

Once the party slowed down some people left and I spent the night with 3 others playing CoD4 and frankly owning. :P

Then the next morning made a fry-up together and went into town grabbed a milkshake and went punting in the many rivers in oxford. Came backt o mind and played guitar hero!

very good :)

It seems as I've hardly posted here at all over the past week or so... Haven't really been doing much, a bit of work, going out here and there. Back home for the weekend as my Xbox has got the red ring of death and it's much easier for UPS to pick it up from my house than to pick it up from my flat in Glasgow.

Was out a tthe pub for a few hours this evening with my old best friend from school. We were meant to be meeting up to play 2 player Guitar Hero, btu we didn't realise he had the Wii version and I have the 360 version, so that plan went down the shitter. So naturally, we went out for a few drinks. He's off to the village next door now to see friends who have all fallen out. So I'm back in again on MSN. There's no one real to talk to either, don't have a clue where everyone is tonight. It's Sunday night, it's not as if anyone goes out! :(

Does anyone have any home-made remidies for a headache? Seriously, every time I move I can feel every movement in my head. I've never had a headache like this (It's like sun-stroke, but..without the sun) before...and to top it off it's extrmely painful when I cough now and then. :(

Does anyone have any home-made remidies for a headache? Seriously, every time I move I can feel every movement in my head. I've never had a headache like this (It's like sun-stroke, but..without the sun) before...and to top it off it's extrmely painful when I cough now and then. :(

Dab self with a cool towel. Avoid light/sound. Paracetadrugs.

I'm just watching CSI on Five US, and an advert came on for Thursday movies. "Thursdays kick ass and take names!" Someone's clearly seen Nintendo's E3 conferences. :D Made my night, that did.

Apparently my landlord wants his flat back, so I'm being turfed out May 19th, which is mildly annoying as doesn't even seem worth finding alternative accommodation but it might be at least a couple of weeks before my course breaks for the summer. I need to pin down my tutor to get a solid date on when we do break, and getting straight info out of the man is like trying to wring the neck of a live electric eel.

I need to pin down my tutor to get a solid date on when we do break, and getting straight info out of the man is like trying to wring the neck of a live electric eel.

Try rubber gloves with a grip-pattern!

If that fails, a shotgun.

As for that eel, well...

Ashley's just left. Been a fun few days of wii and booze. Been drunk every day for the last two weeks, so this clocks-going-forward business will most likely result in an excuse to miss uni tomorrow and recover a little.

Went to a partaay with Ash last night, started off trés mellow, but started to pick up around 11 when everyone (including myself) was suitably drunk. I hooked up a guy and a gal, got a french-canadian girl to tell me she loved me repeatedly, and she cried on my shoulder again. Spilt about five drinks.

Also recently I've had dreams where I can speak french fluently, or been able to answer questions (such as one of supergrunch's quiz Qs - the Cloud Atlas one), and wake up with some recollection still intact.

Today I plan on watching X-Files season 1 :D

She seemed to be quite happy when I left. WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?

My day has been good. Spent a few hours playing ExciteTruck with Shorty before trecking back home. Watched How I Met Your Mother (Sarah Chalke :yay: ) on the train then was listening to 'Beautiful Beat' by Nada Surf and staring out the window and suddenly felt really optimistic and happy which was nice.

Got picked up at the station by friends and adbucted, ended up getting pizza from some tiny village. And we had grand plans to watch Reefer Madness but everyone went off to have sex.

And I should go to bed because I was awoken by some Vietnamese shouting >_<

I just decided to visit another forum i am frequently on, to discover they are playing a huge April Fools joke. Apparently, the old owner lost the site to someone on Brawl who is now running a mockery throughout the forum along with a few others, banning people for no good reason. Shan't be long before i am banned from there for having a Tony Montana avatar or having a huge post count.

She seemed to be quite happy when I left. WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?

I know, it was weird. she just spent most of the rest of the night laying in bed while the occasional nitwit (i.e. me) popped into the room to perform a little dance.

I did give her a birthday speech at 11:20, which I reckon worked as a magical miracle potion to stir her from her slumber and rejoin the party at 12:20. Anyone ill? Simply apply a few small drops of my awesome words to the forehead, and leave for an hour...

Side-news. Ordered two 12" pizzas and garlic bread for myself 'bout 2 hours ago. Should cure that hunger thang for a few days... The delivery guy looked at me oddly, suppressing a grin at the sight of me in nothing but my dressing gown. Perhaps also why he didn't ask for a tip-- "you wanna tip? How's about the tip of my-- *whizzes open robe*" ... Hells yeah.

Oh! And I've watched six episodes of x-fires season one so far. Let's see how many in a row I can do!!!121

Today my grandparents came round unxpectedly. They brought bagels.

Basically played on the Xbox all day. Room heated up so I had to plug in the fan. I don't want to turn it off now it's nice and cold.

That's about it. My days are never really different I should stop posting in here.

woke up late... it's raining.... writing letters, and a shopping list for later.... gotta go hunt down the post office in my town and get stuff to eat!! my cupboard is bare O____o

quite the opposite!

Woke up early! cycled up death hill to get to uni, arrived and lectures were cancelled.... So borrowed a book i needed for my coursework *due to be in later next month* and took the long way bike ride back home caus the police wont let me cycle down the quick route :( Got back and started praticising my poomse for my black belt grading.

aaand now I am going to skip some rope!

What a strange dream I had last night, it involved exchanging underwear with people.

lols. only made one post from the 17th march

which was on the 23rd

need...to...get..wireless...internets

oh.. i boughts a wii :D

lols. only made one post from the 17th march

which was on the 23rd

need...to...get..wireless...internets

oh.. i boughts a wii :D

Woo! :D

Magic Buttons! It's always great to see you! :grin:

Now you have something to play your Mario Kart on :heh: are you still getting it? :)

I have been trying to sort out some stuff i need for this Ucas convention tomorrow! Fun -___-