NEurope

That's actually pretty good! It takes me just over an hour to get seen after making an appointment. Our docters round her suck balls.

whoa, usually the doctors are on time, which is why it annoyed me, it annoyed me more at the chemist though, people who came in AFTER me and handed their thing in got there's before me.. -.-

whoa, usually the doctors are on time, which is why it annoyed me, it annoyed me more at the chemist though, people who came in AFTER me and handed their thing in got there's before me.. -.-

What that is far from what happens! I used to see the trauma uni for a dislocated kneecap and I was in the waiting room for 2 hours!! then waiting in a consultation room for about 1hr!!

I've been in a waiting room for 3 hours once just for the doctor to say your ears are fine come back in 6 months.

Seriously if there wasn't an N64 with Banjo Kazooie in it I would have gone insane.

Today has been the startpoint of something great. My brothers been packing his stuff up. When I see his room I don't think I'll feel any sadness or anger. I'm glad he's going, taking the initiative and doing something.

I have no hard feelings towards him but I'm glad he's going. In all this mess I feel happy...I think I might actually have gone a bit mad.

I've been in a waiting room for 3 hours once just for the doctor to say your ears are fine come back in 6 months.

Seriously if there wasn't an N64 with Banjo Kazooie in it I would have gone insane.

Today has been the startpoint of something great. My brothers been packing his stuff up. When I see his room I don't think I'll feel any sadness or anger. I'm glad he's going, taking the initiative and doing something.

I have no hard feelings towards him but I'm glad he's going. In all this mess I feel happy...I think I might actually have gone a bit mad.

What happened?

Just a little bit of divorce maybe happening. Nothing much.

Dunno what'll be happening. Might not come on here for a while.

I'll just sit in my room and laugh at the helpless terrorists being shot down by my G3KA4.

Bleh, because of my silly parents coming home on sunday not monday my weekend is ruin. boo

>_>, I wish my week was free of things to do and wish I didn't say yes all the time.

I seen the dermy and have to get a PASI score done and depending on that I could get funding for anti-TNF medication (anti tumour necrosis factor) for my psoriasis and arthritis...

My boss was "concerned" about how many appointments I have :/ Yeah I really just love going to them! >_<

Eh how weird...

Just got a text message in French from a girl named Cassi (I think?) saying she's alone tomorrow and "if that says something to you" or whatever. O.o

I feel like I just got someone's flirting text. D:

What should I do? Ignore it? >.>;

Had a great day catching up with some old friends and modeling for them.

Have now got over 100 professionally taken photos of me, will post some later.

Had an awesome last day at work which resulted in me getting rehired to do Crystal Chronicles for WiiWare starting Monday!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Eh how weird...

Just got a text message in French from a girl named Cassi (I think?) saying she's alone tomorrow and "if that says something to you" or whatever. O.o

I feel like I just got someone's flirting text. D:

What should I do? Ignore it? >.>;

Text back in another language like german :D

Text back in another language like german :D

Or dutch maybe?

Just got another one that I couldn't even decipher. O.o

"C cor moi :D si tu c co toi bisous ch-tm"

I only know that bisous means kisses...

I cost Subway about £10 today because the cashier was a ****. Was right about to pay when I decided that the service was shit and I'd take my business elsewhere, so I left them with 2 footlong subs and 2 meal deals that they couldn't serve to anyone. Fuck them.

PS. I was with a friend :P

Bleh, because of my silly parents coming home on sunday not monday my weekend is ruin. boo

>_>, I wish my week was free of things to do and wish I didn't say yes all the time.

It's good to say yes in life. Or atleast according to some Virgin Credit card it is.

Finally on my easter break with 9 days off now, finally handed in my Criminal Law essay. Had to miss a maths lecture to print out a damn cover, had no idea where to find it.

Next week got some stuff planned for during the week, should be fun and still dunno whether to go to this MK thing on Saturday.

Its not good to say yes when it's when you don't want to see somebody, but said yes because you feel utterly guilty and horrible :P

I cost Subway about £10 today because the cashier was a ****. Was right about to pay when I decided that the service was shit and I'd take my business elsewhere, so I left them with 2 footlong subs and 2 meal deals that they couldn't serve to anyone. Fuck them.

PS. I was with a friend :P

I like it. Please, do go on. I would like to hear the wonderful tales of the man who stood up to Subway.

I'm really excited. I've just helped my brother move all of his belongings, I say all he has 3 suitcases 5 boxes and other bits and bobs, to the garage. Tried to be quiet but a light that turns on every time you walk past and the noise of your footsteps echo after each and every step.

I could turn this into a story.

Its not good to say yes when it's when you don't want to see somebody, but said yes because you feel utterly guilty and horrible :P

I find it easier to say sorry., busy. And when they ask what you're doing, 'sleeping'.

Gets the message across and also plausible :D

Looks like Eenuh's french girl has the wrong number. :p

Just got another one that I couldn't even decipher. O.o

"C cor moi :D si tu c co toi bisous ch-tm"

I only know that bisous means kisses...

Ive got this translation of your text message saying "Im so horny :) If you could come now kisses CH-TM" :p

My day has just ended watching the Fitna film Has anyone else seen it? Liveleak, google, and youtube all did the brave thing, stood up for free speech, and took it down...

Any thoughts on it, folks? I have a working link, if anyone wants it, it's well worth a watch.

Woke up a few times during the night (sofas, not best for a long night's sleep), then milled around. Then we went to some seaside-esque town that lacked...a seaside. Had merriment. Returned. Drank. Finished Portal. And now im watching Veronica Mars with jayseven.

Good day.

Oh and I forgot to mention; we're drinking G&T while watching Veronica Mars. All the better.

i know saturday's only just started for most of you, and it's only half way through for me... but i'm having a great day!! it's my first day off in what feels like months, but in reality is just a week of very intense teacher training ~ i cleaned my room, i'm doing laundry, i swept AND mopped my floor and my futon is airing out on the fence opposite my room... i took a stroll to the local shop to get water and bread (and some cut-price fruit juice and fruit jelly!! i'ma get scurvy otherwise O_o) sent an email to my landlord about the rather large ant's nest in the front drive... and now i'm waiting for my dark washing to finish, then i'll put my light washing on ^__^

i think i got this "living on my own" thing DOWN!! :grin:

I hate having the flu. I didn't sleep for more than 20 minutes last night because I kept going freezing cold then boiling hot. My throat is so painful, my head hurts but the good thing is I haven't got a cough/no runny nose (Yay!) which is something I suppose.

Any tips to help me get to sleep? Nothing seems to work. :(