NEurope

Ugh, five minutes to decide whether I'm gonna go to school or not... I should but I really don't feel like it. Sleeping sounds like a much better option. D:

*sees eenuh's new avvy/sig set*

aww! my day just got better!!! :grin::yay::grin::yay:

Heh, thanks. ^____^

Edit: decided not to go, at least not to my first class. Not sure about my afternoon classes yet but we'll see what to do with them after some sleep.

jar o' pennies!! yay! i recently emptied my jar o' pennies into the machine at tesco that turns your jar o' pennies into a voucher you can use against your shopping. jeenius. O__o

They have them? In all my travels to Tesco I've never seen one! Mabye it's just in the UK..

I am pleased with myself. I finished my essay in good time last night and I am up in time for my lecture. Also, I have some sort of date tonight, which both terrifies me and instills me with confidence at the same time.

Damn, I feel like crap this morning. How annoying. At least its the weekend. Big birthday bash this weekend. TGIs will be expeeennnsssiivvveeee. :) :) :)

TGIs will be expeeennnsssiivvveeee. :) :) :)

Can't be that bad, my weekends expected to run to £250.

Can't be that bad, my weekends expected to run to £250.

Yeah, it wont be that bad! What you doing to run up that bill? (Dare I ask ;))

Well, that was an odd experience.

Got a couple more fillings today, but the anaesthetic hadn't fully made my mouth numb when he started drilling or whatever my tooth, but then feeling just went mid 'drill'. Weeeird feeling++

The only benefit of being sick is not having to go to work and getting to watch shippuuden earlier than normal ^^

Well, that was an odd experience.

Got a couple more fillings today, but the anaesthetic hadn't fully made my mouth numb when he started drilling or whatever my tooth, but then feeling just went mid 'drill'. Weeeird feeling++

Dear god thats horrible.

Only got up an hour ago. Played some Trauma Centre, that's got my mind going.

Got started on some more homework and I'm finding it hard to swallow. I swalloed a tablet before and I couldn't taste anything. Nor could I taste any of the Frosted Shreddies I had earlier...

A day full of work today.

My day just went into legendary discovery status. There is a client whos full name including middle names is as follows.

Mr John Joseph Mary McDonald.

Last night went to a partaay, got not-too-drunk and saw others get too-drunk. Nattered a bit and mmm french canadians BUT I DIGRESS... today I have visitooors! Mate from hudders and mate from brighton still here - gaming at the moment. Funsies.

Awesome, got a letter through the post saying I'm getting £1000 compensation for the assult last may, but I've been told by the solicitor to reject it because I could get alot more if they keep bugging the police.

Woo, money for New York = Sorted.:yay:

Awesome, got a letter through the post saying I'm getting £1000 compensation for the assult last may, but I've been told by the solicitor to reject it because I could get alot more if they keep bugging the police.

Nice to see things going your way for once ^_^

Yay! That's great news Haggis :D I'm glad to see that the police are being forced to pay. :)

My day just went into legendary discovery status. There is a client whos full name including middle names is as follows.

Mr John Joseph Mary McDonald.

Haha, I know someone who's confirmation name is the same as their first name.

Good stuff!

Well done Haggis. I can just see though, you reject it then the 'alot more money' he said you'd get doesn't come. That would suck.

On another note I nearly ut my fist through my laptop monitor. Past 2 nights I've been working on a publisher thing for Graphics. Just an essay layout. It's taken me a while and I click to save it.

Crashes.

Open it again and it can't open it.

I punched my wardrobe, very nearly the monitor. So I've started again.

I'm very happy, I managed to confirm the feelings lee told me about the other day =], so things might be on track with him.

Plus my new piercing, and I bought zelda for my ds...life is quite good ^.^

Yeah, it wont be that bad! What you doing to run up that bill? (Dare I ask ;))

Getting married at a Valentines Ball.

Day was okay. After deciding to not go to school, I stayed in bed till about noon. Then when I woke up I just spent all my time on the internet, not really doing anything. =P

Didn't really do anything today (tried working for school but didn't get much done). Just taught my mom how to use MSN... it's taking a long time for her to like, get how everything works. Good for some laughs though.

Now I'm waiting for Desperate Housewives to start, but tennis is still on. D:

*feels like drawing more non-school related stuff*

Day was okay. After deciding to not go to school, I stayed in bed till about noon. Then when I woke up I just spent all my time on the internet, not really doing anything. =P

Didn't really do anything today (tried working for school but didn't get much done). Just taught my mom how to use MSN... it's taking a long time for her to like, get how everything works. Good for some laughs though.

Now I'm waiting for Desperate Housewives to start, but tennis is still on. D:

*feels like drawing more non-school related stuff*

Is that the Antwerp tournament that's on? Here they're only showing one match a day, I wish they showed more of it!

Is that the Antwerp tournament that's on? Here they're only showing one match a day, I wish they showed more of it!

Yeah, the Diamond games. Not sure how many matches there are in one day though?

But now DH is finally on! =D

Toooooday has been insane! Rage at T in the Park!!!!!! (T in the park rubbishest pop/indie fest ever) OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE OMG RAGE

A crazy mixed bag of inner-fucked up teen (I still am pretty much) emotions. Always fun.

Although me and my housemate were just lay together for the last hour having lots of silly fun. Which was awesome.

Work all weekend. RUBBISH!

Well done Haggis. I can just see though, you reject it then the 'alot more money' he said you'd get doesn't come. That would suck.

That would. But there's no chance of that happening. If I reject it and then don't manage to get more, they still have to pay me the original amount they offered. :yay: