NEurope

Random,

Thoughts required: Are ginger couples a strange concept?

now that you mention it, its like a goth driving a car. i dont think ive ever seen it.

my day was actualy ok. woke up at noon to a ringing phone. confused me.

a mate later txt to inform me that even our usless mate had a job and i was shit. i txt back saying he was gonna push me to suicide, he asked if it was a job, i said yeah dead end. felt very big and clever.

went to the gym, via a shit news agents, seeing if they had the lastest games TM in. they didnt, i got mostermunch to dull the pain.

did well at the gym considering i aint been for a week. running wasnt to bad and the weights were ok, though my fave machine is broken.

got home, anouther mate txt to say signing off the dole was great. i called him a fiend for rubbing it in.

my mam got home from school (shes a teacher) and has borrowed the science departments wii fit. in my quick go, i realised its actualy pretty damn good, left me sweating alot, and the games seem fun.

now im trying to cancle my lovefilm account but the website has gone down! gotta have it done tommrow or im paying a months subscription.

Tomorrow is my politics oral exam. I worked really fucking hard for this one, but it feels as if I already forgot everything I studied. I'm NOT looking forward to it. It'd be nice if everyone on here thinks about me tomorrow morning and sends me mental energy or something to help me. The help would be greatly appreciated!

English poetry tomorrow. I know nothing. Literally nothing, just what is off the top of my head. Bearing in mind I daydream my way through a lot of the lessons, and any notes I do make are illegable, that won't help.

decided to take out a months worth of rentals, add games to the list and see how it goes. i usualy buy games when im bored, might save me some money.

Paj; I just did 3 exams where I'd done no work until a few hours before them. Sigh! English is the bullshitter's realm.

Random,

Thoughts required: Are ginger couples a strange concept?

Yes. I'm probably considered ginger myself, and I do find it puts me off my food.

Just forked out £179 for an Australian working visa

kind of pushes me further towards getting out of this place \0/

I've got two mates going over there to pick fruit in october for a year and I'm looking very likely to head there for a "holiday" at some point in the next 18 months. Go for it dude; if you ever go to sydney I recommend King's Cross area. You'll love it.

I've got two mates going over there to pick fruit in october for a year and I'm looking very likely to head there for a "holiday" at some point in the next 18 months. Go for it dude; if you ever go to sydney I recommend King's Cross area. You'll love it.

That's where we stayed in sydney. Walk down the road and you get offered drugs, women, and guns, well the guys we were with did anyway, lol. Lovely little hostel though, the original backpackers if I remember rightly *reminisces in mind*

Good work Spennoooo, we need to have a race for who can leave first! Please let it be me, lawl.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

But yeah I think Helen is gunna win that one :heh:

My money is on Lucy to go next and then me and you will run it pretty close. The offer is there to come with me, I do need a friend.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

But yeah I think Helen is gunna win that one :heh:

My money is on Lucy to go next and then me and you will run it pretty close. The offer is there to come with me, I do need a friend.

Stop tempting me!! :) I have to get a career damnit! Also, I've told you, you'll get more action on your own! :heh:

Oh mannnn....

Oh mannnnnnnn :(

I used to be 10 stone 6 and now i'm 10 stone 11, admittedly I had alot of pasta for dinner. But nothing in my diet or exercise (in fact, I walk more now than before!) has changed over the last few months since October, what the hell has caused this?

Urghhh fail. No more crisps at work, going back to fruit.

Oh mannnn....

I used to be 10 stone 6 and now i'm 10 stone 11, admittedly I had alot of pasta for dinner. But nothing in my diet or exercise (in fact, I walk more now than before!) has changed over the last few months since October, what the hell has caused this?

Get your ass to the mainland boy, we're hitting the gym! (...or not...).

If only we had N-E gym groups :(

I'm way too self concious to go the gym plus it costs waaaay too much. As soon as "Spring" hits in Shetland i'm going to do something about this.

That or i just start eating rice for my dinner every night (which... incidentally is quite nice). Hm, its a lot harder since I have to think about Letty as well when it comes to meal planning.

I'm way too self concious to go the gym plus it costs waaaay too much. As soon as "Spring" hits in Shetland i'm going to do something about this.

That or i just start eating rice for my dinner every night (which... incidentally is quite nice). Hm, its a lot harder since I have to think about Letty as well when it comes to meal planning.

Nah, just eat balanced and cut out the crap I say - if start losing variety you'll just get bored and want to snack!

Also, seeing as you have a lovely pad of your own, you could invest a minor amount in some basic exercise equipment: just think - working the guns then showing off to Letty.

You know she'd love it. lol.

Oh mannnn....

How tall are you because 10 stone 6 is pretty light.

huh? Is it really that hard to lose weight with some people?

Yes. That's why there are fat people in the world...

Anyways, I typed 2000+ words before. I'm pretty much screwed for everything else though.

How tall are you because 10 stone 6 is pretty light.

5 Foot 11 and 3/4!

I was happy at 10 stone 6... but the shitty thing is my body just want to gain weight. Its bs.

I lack any sense of common decency so gyms were fine for me :p I would go if it weren't so pricey.

Postgraduate man has asked for an example of my work. He said it doesn't have to be Japanese-ey but should be fairly typical of my work. So I need to figure out what to send him. I may ask my lecturer if my Spirited Away assignment is decent enough to send. Or I could send my Gossip Girl one from last year as its the best grade I've got so far (and a third year module) but then an analysis of Gossip Girl seems so...frivelous. However we have agreed a meet up date of Feb 16th.

Rented Chocolate (the new Taiwan action film thing) from work but then got back and remembered I have a new episode of Big Love to watch tonight so Chocolate will probably go back tomorrow unwatched.

Anyone wanna read all my assignments from the last two years?

I eat alot of junk food and sometimes I have one meal day but i still lose weight.

5 Foot 11 and 3/4!

I was happy at 10 stone 6... but the shitty thing is my body just want to gain weight. Its bs.

Oh right, I dunno why but I assumed you were just naturally smaller. I wouldn't honestly worry about putting weight on, if anything you're too light! I'm not kidding, I could bench press with you ease! So just eat and enjoy yourself and don't worry bout it! :D

I've vowed to start eating healthy(er) food from today.

I had a tuna steak with a forest full of broccoli and a load of sweet corn. Yum.

I then followed it up with a packet of Jaffa Cakes...I know. I'll start curbing that....damn it.

I might cycle in if I don't wake up too late.

Hmm, i'm running out of room in my cabinet to store DVDs. It's one of those Argos jobbies, hardly great quality - the shelves are bowing with the weight. It was the only thing I could find that was big enough. Because Argos insist on fucking everything up, some of the shelves just looked uneven, so I had to take them out. Might charm up the old man, see If he could build me one.

I've given up the healthy food crusade whilst at uni, its mostly laziness, but it's just back to my old diet of yohgart, pasta, sandwiches and pears ^_^

I've given up the healthy food crusade whilst at uni, its mostly laziness, but it's just back to my old diet of yohgart, pasta, sandwiches and pears ^_^

What about the syrup?

Today has been aaaaalright. I've had my haircut, which means it's now short, again. Wohoo, I feel refreshed. Couple that with a good shave, and I look half decent.

Today, my friend told me that we needed to submit our Primary Pool applications by Friday to East Sussex County Council. Daaaaaamn. Why didn't you tell us this, silly university. Grrr.

The application itself is a piece of piss, but it's this personal statement that's annoying. It needs to be about 3 pages long, and it needs to address about 15 different sets of criteria. I've almost finished it, but going to do some more now before perfecting it tomorrow. But still, I'm going to have to send it off by tomorrow evening at least, and do it first class, so that it gets there in time.

Also, played No More Heroes for a bit longer today, and love it. Such fun.

About this diet stuff: I'm just over 11 stone, and I'm only about 5 foot 9, so I is teh small. Does this make me a fatty?

5 Foot 11 and 3/4!

ok, thats about my height and in 12 stone 7.

my bmi is in the top end of healthy (as in im not over weight), and i consider my size pretty decent.

i was self concious at the gym at first, thought id look like a weakling with low weights, but truth be told, no one cares. when your there, your doing your own set, you dont look at outher people and what they are doing. ive become a little abouve average in terms of my performance at the gym, i push harder then alot of the outher people who go. especialy on the treadmill.