NEurope

I've not tried to add you, but I still take offense. Though we've not met in person, we've done as much as many who have. :P
I've chatted to lots of people, it's not the same. You could still be an axe murderer! :heh:

...bitch.

This is the last you'll hear from me.

Haha. I should have just left it. Less trouble.

Edited by Molly

Woke up at 10, crazily tried to answer the remaining questions of my PDE (Partial Differential Equations) problems. Went to lectures, having bought a Red Bull.

Skipped lunch because it's No Meat Monday, and I hate vegetarian food.

Had a Probability Tute. Violet was told "You're a star.". I was told "You aren't a star. You're an asteroid on a collision-course." Obvs it was in gest, but he was ultimately saying I'm shit at probability.

Had the JCR meeting. I argued with a Christian boy about the opening of a new lapdancing club in town. He was like "It's immoral.", and I was like "Ummm... we can't just pass motions saying we officially disagree with lapdancing clubs because you think its immoral. Sexual liberty is an important aspect of liberty in general. If you don't agree with it, don't go."

The motion to officially oppose the club wasn't passed, 4 votes for, 29 against. Liberty 1 - Conservatism Nil.

Then went to "Arty Farty Soc", where you just generally hang out in a dimly-lit room, playing with plasticine and listening to people play music. Stunned by the amount of talented people. A girl did an absolutely stunning rendition of Cabaret (the song); technically amazing vocally, and channelled the fake-glee of the song so well, only to emphasise the darkness of the lyrics. Then when she explained the song to someone afterwards, it made it so much sadder, because she knew too many truths, about Nazis (and I screamed internally when I made the mental link that the girl performing is Jewish herself. Actually a stunning thing, that made me so sad)

Then some guy played a really depressing Bruce Springsteen (? - either him or Bob Dylan) song, and ever since I've been really sad.

My mum phoned. Was really sad, and was cold (I was walking home), so I had nothing to say. Literally one of those awkward conversations when you have nothing to say. My mum was like "I'll leave you to it then."

I don't blame Molly.

I accepted ReZ and now I have to put up with this sort of crap on my wall:

Irony

The act of ironing.

He's a comic genius, I'm sure.

Have you had ReZ's black man creation adding you yet?

Have you had ReZ's black man creation adding you yet?

Yeah I deleted that after a few weeks though...

EDIT: Wait, no, I never added him.

I remember thinking that he looked freaky and the fact that I didn't know him.

Didn't stop ReZ from posting on his own statuses as him, etc.

I feel a bit emo today. My workmate accidentally wore mismatching shoes today though. Granted, they weren't massively different, but it still made me laugh.

*goes off to listen to MCR, cut myself and write vampire fan fiction*

i went to the shops like that once. i was with a friend and said "god tesco is shit, they cant even have a level floor!" then we looked down and realised i was a prat.

I need to make a horror movie based on PJ Harvey's Rub 'Til It Bleeds.

"I'll make it better. I'll rub 'til it bleeds."

Obviously starring Juliette Lewis as PJ Harvey's character.

I'm preventing you from stalking me, I'll get over it :heh:

It's not working. Those pajamas look ace on you BTW.

Lol. As far as I remember it was only ReZ who actually talked to me :p

I think we all yelled something. In fact I remember Rummy saying something about a dove pimping a suit. Nice to know we left an impression. *resumes listening to MCR, cutting myself and writing vampire fan fiction*

anguish.jpg

Those pajamas look ace on you BTW.

Now I know you're lying. White trousers are not a good look, I've discovered. Make everything look bigger. So maybe a good look for men.

I think we all yelled something. In fact I remember Rummy saying something about a dove pimping a suit. Nice to know we left an impression. *resumes listening to MCR, cutting myself and writing vampire fan fiction*

anguish.jpg

Did anyone take the phone and talk to me? No. That's the kind of passion I'm looking for :heh:

I cannot distinguish

some phonemes in Enguish

which causes me anguish

in learning the languish.

That is all for now. Still essaying...

I don't blame Molly.

Irony

The act of ironing.

He's a comic genius, I'm sure.

This is good shit. It's my amazing comedy quote blog. A bit like Twitter. I just rediscovered the account, and didn't even know it was linked to my FaceBook.

Yeah I deleted that after a few weeks though...

EDIT: Wait, no, I never added him.

I remember thinking that he looked freaky and the fact that I didn't know him.

Didn't stop ReZ from posting on his own statuses as him, etc.

He's my cousin.

It's not working. Those pajamas look ace on you BTW.

anguish.jpg

Brilliant.

I arranged to meet a girl I knew from school for a drink last night, but then felt so exhausted (strangely) yesterday afternoon I texted to rearrange it for today. She never texted back...so I assume she must be really angry or something? If she hadn't got my text (or my second text), she would have texted "Were are you?" at the time I said I'd meet her. I'll text her today, but realistically I actually didn't want to keep in contact with her after school, she was insane (and stalked my family for a bit), and if she's still crazy (which this seems to be evidence of)...I'd rather not.

Some more techno wizardry for me today. Half remembered schedules hint at video editing, so yay!

attempt to secure free theatre tickets to follow.

Oorah, forum.

Failed the interview.Failed in life.Sad times.

Sorry to hear that gringo. At least you went. Did they say what went wrong?

As forementioned I had suspicions so didn't go to mine this morning. I've never known a company to ring you if you're 5 minutes late. I didn't answer, put mobile under pillow and went back to sleep.

Sorry to hear that gringo. At least you went. Did they say what went wrong?

As forementioned I had suspicions so didn't go to mine this morning. I've never known a company to ring you if you're 5 minutes late. I didn't answer, put mobile under pillow and went back to sleep.

You're actually so bad at life. I'm not going to lie.

Well maybe not life, but you're bad at jobseeking. Why didn't you make sure you were awake? Why didn't you answer? Maybe they were interested by your CV and wanted to interview you?

If you ever complain about not having a job...

That's one crazy day Ash.

You're actually so bad at life. I'm not going to lie.

Good to know. However...

Why didn't you answer?

Because I know what they'd say and I really wasn't interested.

Maybe they were interested by your CV and wanted to interview you?

They did that last week.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

From yesterday.

Plus I've decided against going to this follow up "interview" on Tuesday. It looks like it's going to be mainly commission based and I really can't see myself harassing people in a supermarket to sign up for Powergen/whatever.

2whr2vb.jpg

14l4rjq.jpg

30hlpw9.jpg

I spent a good while trying, but I no idea what these are meant to be. The pictures must be relevant, but I'm lost completely as to the first one.

Pictures represent things that we did/went to/saw and quotes are just randomly placed quotes from the day.

Also, while I'm discussing it (was going to leave it picspam only damn you Paj!) one of the most fun things in the world; go into a sex shop with a loud chatty girl and watch all the old men feel awkward. Awesome.

Although I will accept stories based upon the pictures :p