Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

dynastygal welcome thread

Guest dynastygal

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at your current rate you should be there in 10 days...Even if you half your daily posts then you'll still be an afficionado in 18 day. You should definately make it within the month. If you don't, I will be very disappointed.

And everything you post isn't a pile of steaming shite. (Like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

I thought we were beyond the relevance of postcounts here at N-Europe? Trying to reach a certain figure means posting even when you have nothing to say, and that's never a good thing ;)

I can't believe this thread is still almost entirely on track. Let's be nice so as to keep this increased percentage of female population (I think it's now at 0.12%).

Oh and since I never got around to saying it, welcome to the boards.

Guest dynastygal

Lol, I don't care about post count - you can't see them on here anyway unless you go into a users profile. I just post to contribute to discussion. I've no interest in spamming.

@Fields, I would if there was anything to do. There's not much to do in my town if you don't drink or go clubbing. Well, there's the overpriced cinema....but that's about it.

And tah @ more welcomes.

Guest dynastygal

18+ is considered adult, so nuh.

And now I remember....I remember always wanting to grow up (age wise) and now I'm there...well, it sucks tbh. :\

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!