NEurope
Guest dynastygal

dynastygal welcome thread

because she seems like a very nice person, and also because she's quite fit and I fancy my chances ;)

How nice of you Mr Fields :blank:

How nice of you Mr Fields :blank:

I can't win with you lot. I compliment someone for once and I still get the sarky comments.

I can't win with you lot. I compliment someone for once and I still get the sarky comments.

Well, in all honesty, I don't like the words 'fit' or 'hot'...:heh:

Well, in all honesty, I don't like the words 'fit' or 'hot'...:heh:

Well the thought was there anyway :(

Yeh, you've already met my girlfriend by the looks of it. She didn't want to join this forum when I talked about it, neither did she want to buy Pokemon FireRed.

Then on both...U-turn! :)

I explained my reasons in another topic for not wanting to join....plus other reasons....but we'll see how it bodes.

And the FireRed is only cus I've become hooked on pokemon, again, and want more good old gameboy style pokemon.

I explained my reasons in another topic for not wanting to join....plus other reasons....but we'll see how it bodes.

You better not go leaving :heh:

But there's no reason not to join most members are nice.

You better not go leaving :heh:

But there's no reason not to join most members are nice.

Well, I'm a postwhore (as you can see), so I probably won't. PS.com is boring now, and I don't really have a forum 'home' at the moment. So I'll guess I'll stick around.

Anyways, I won't bore people with past grievances, or wtv.

Ever since I joined here it's become my 'home' so to speak. Come on everyday and it's the site i'm most on :heh:

And I joined here years ago, sound so old when typing it.

Lol, well I started going on the internet when I was about 13....so the longest I've spent going to one forum regularly is about 4-5 years.

Nope, I just know I type fast....and people have told me I do too...My dad often complains at me for making too much noise on the keyboard - and I type even faster when I'm angry - my dad always asks if I'm arguing when my typing gets even louder and faster.

I used to get told off for typing to hard too, but my mum used to love her mac so much that she didn't want any harm to come of it.

Shes even more of a post whore than UK when he first joined :o perhaps a record time in acheiving n-europe forum aficionado is possible?

I'm still just a frequent poster and I've been here.. FOREVER :o (almost anyway ;))

to become an aficionado all u have to do is post craploads in the general chit chat stuff

i honestly dont know how i became one as i barely venture into the game forums! hehe.. cept for the pokemon and sims stuff!

I used to get told off for typing to hard too, but my mum used to love her mac so much that she didn't want any harm to come of it.

Shes even more of a post whore than UK when he first joined :o perhaps a record time in acheiving n-europe forum aficionado is possible?

I'm still just a frequent poster and I've been here.. FOREVER :o (almost anyway ;))

She could have 10k by the years end. And probably would be the fastest.

Dude it's only been 14 odd months :heh:

Also it's 1000 posts you need for Aficionado.

jesus christ!!

you've nearly posted more than me in 2 days and i've been here for 2 months!!!!

..dammit i should have made a welcome thread... i posted hello in the MEANINGLESS thread... O___o what does that say about bluey?!

....*sighs* ...time for some toast.

Ever since I joined here it's become my 'home' so to speak. Come on everyday and it's the site i'm most on :heh:

And I joined here years ago, sound so old when typing it.

Ive been apart of one Community Since 1999, who transferred from one site to another in 2001 and have known them since then.

That one will always be my home because I meet them in person every Liverpool Game I go to.