NEurope
Caris

The Orange Box.

Am I the only one who doesn't love Portal by the way? I guess it's a taste thing.

No, it's OK, but a little on the dull side, and that computer voice gets right on my tits.

BLOODY ROYAL MAIL it was sent off on Wednesday by FIRST CLASS and it's been three days since, I've received something off gameplay.com the day after ordering fine last week, I have to send that back because I've changed my mind but I dread to think it'll get lost on the way back.

Just get proof of postage when you post it back, then you aren't liable.

Ah, I'll check it out when it actually arrives which it still hasn't. You better be right :p

Maybe they added HDR or something.

P.S.

BLOODY ROYAL MAIL it was sent off on Wednesday by FIRST CLASS and it's been three days since, I've received something off gameplay.com the day after ordering fine last week, I have to send that back because I've changed my mind but I dread to think it'll get lost on the way back.

there's that big a back log...post is fucked...it will take 2 weeks to sort out apparently...doesnt mean it will take 2 weeks for your stuff to turn up just for normal service to be preserved...

Ah, I'll check it out when it actually arrives which it still hasn't. You better be right :p

Maybe they added HDR or something.

P.S.

Not only is the lighting better, the textures have been improved in many areas, things like headcrabs, zombies, and the vortugants in HL2 use the models from Episode 2. It's better looking - trust me.

Not only is the lighting better, the textures have been improved in many areas, things like headcrabs, zombies, and the vortugants in HL2 use the models from Episode 2. It's better looking - trust me.

they said on the 1up show a few similar things that back this up..

No, it's OK, but a little on the dull side, and that computer voice gets right on my tits.

I'm gonna complete it, but only for the points. I'm on the last puzzle now, but I just can't be arsed with it. What they should have done is impliment portal features in to Episode 2. Portal by itself is OK, but a bit boring like you said.

they said on the 1up show a few similar things that back this up..

Because it's true. They've clearly used models from Episode 2, and improved many textures. Have you got a link for that show by the way?

there's that big a back log...post is fucked...it will take 2 weeks to sort out apparently...doesnt mean it will take 2 weeks for your stuff to turn up just for normal service to be preserved...

Yup that's what I heard too, I have no idea when it'll arrive now, is the Orange Box too large for a postbox so I have to make sure I'm in to receive it?

I don't think Royal Mail are well organised enough to cope with this in the first place.

The only thing wrong so far is the god dambed fucking shitting megabollocks controls for the hovercraft. But at least Im past that bit now..... (ravenholm).....crap....

ROVENHOLM IS THE SHITTEST LEVEL OF ANY GAME EVER. After Cortana on halo 3 however. Why is it that good games have crappy bits

I hate Ravenholm aswell but there will be people who love that bit.

I found the hovercraft handled alright in the PC version so how is it awful for the 360? I thought the vehicles would of been handled better on the controller.

Its all on the left stick. I think it was a) i was trying to use the right stick aswell and b) it was shit

The only thing wrong so far is the god dambed fucking shitting megabollocks controls for the hovercraft. But at least Im past that bit now..... (ravenholm).....crap....

ROVENHOLM IS THE SHITTEST LEVEL OF ANY GAME EVER. After Cortana on halo 3 however. Why is it that good games have crappy bits

I like ravenholm. The level design is good. Slicing zombies with buzzsaw is victory.

Ravenholm is WAY better than Cortana. In Cortana its like you are walking around someone lower intestine....Its crap.

I loved ravenholm. Hated cortana.

Agreed, Ravenholm was awesome because of Creepy Priest Guy and I was shitting myself when I first met the were-wolf type zombies, Cortana was just annoying.

Loved Ravenholm. I got the achievement where you play through it with only the gravity gun as well.

Loved Ravenholm. I got the achievement where you play through it with only the gravity gun as well.

Did you find it hard?

I was gonna try that on my first play thro... but decided to go back and do it once ive finnished the game.

Did you find it hard?

I was gonna try that on my first play thro... but decided to go back and do it once ive finnished the game.

No, I only died once, and that was because I picked up an explosive barrel by accident, and killed myself with it. The hardest part is where those zombies with fast headcrabs come after you through the windows on the ceiling, and right where you wait for the cart which the Father sends to you, because there's nothing to throw at them. Apart from that, pretty easy. One word of advice for that level though, don't hang around, if you can rush past parts, do so. Bear in mind I have played through Ravenholm about 10 times at least, so if you've only played through it once, it may be harder for you to do.

I'm not enjoying TF2 as much as I think I ought to be. It's fun, but something's not right with it. It'd be better with more people, too.

Is there any times you shoot down a gunship after Nova Prospekt?. I can't remember and need 1 more the GaMeRsCoRe.

Ravenholm is so damn fun!

Father Grigori :D!!

Yea, the first half of Ravenholm is ace.