NEurope
Caris

The Orange Box.

Looks at Caris...

eyes wander to everyone else who plays with said man.

What does Live have to add to these games?

The fun we have everynight on multiplayer ;).

Edit: Why's everyone looking at me, you's know yourselfs you do it just at much.

*slaps sence into Chose*

get a hold of yourself man! you don't know what your saying!

So everyone knows how much of a riot TF2 is..

Here are some epic screenshots from TF2 that I've collected over the past week.

tokislookinggood.gif

How stupid do you have to be? HE'S RIGHT THERE! :P

yourbody.gif

Your pancreas!

bspwn.gif

I got this about an hour ago. 10 backstabs in a round :D

And my two favourites:

oshi.gif

A strangely satisfying death actually.

oshi2.gif

OH SHI-

Screenshots collected over a week or so of play. That last one is brilliant.

Christ that looks fun....Are reviews for the 360 version out yet because if I get it thats the only version I'll be able to get?

The fun we have everynight on multiplayer ;).

Edit: Why's everyone looking at me, you's know yourselfs you do it just at much.

Meh, Steam's a fine substitute and mouse beats analogue stick hands down.

Got this on pre-order with the best delivery:):) More excited than any other game even Halo 3. Maybe I was more excited but it was a dissapointing game

u barely played halo when you got it, think u were too busy with your action figures

Is it just me or is it pretty much a 50/50 split on here between PC and 360 versions of this?

speyekk4.th.png

I like this shot purely because of the eye he's giving the camera.

PC, 360 or PS3, whatever you own The Orange Box is essential.

The official guide gives us some hints on Episode 3

- Dr Breen's whereabouts are unknown. So he's still alive.

- Combine Advisors can feed on the memories of their prey (via the tongue thing). So the combine now know everything that Eli knows.

Aimless is right. Any one of the components of the Orange Box would be well worth the price by itself. Instead they're giving you all five.

The official guide gives us some hints on Episode 3

- Dr Breen's whereabouts are unknown. So he's still alive.

- Combine Advisors can feed on the memories of their prey (via the tongue thing). So the combine now know everything that Eli knows.

But if Eli knew about the G-Man, that now means that the Combine know about him?

We still don't know who the G-man is or what his motives are. It's possible the Combine may know exactly who "he" is but Eli didn't and we don't. My guess is that he's some kind of inter-dimensional mercenary, possibly having second thought about planting the proverbial bomb in Black Mesa, allowing the Combine through. But that really is just a wild guess.

The only thing that is clear is that we are all merely pieces doing his bidding in a much larger game. Gordon, Alyx, The Resistance, maybe even the Combine. What his ultimate goal is, we will probably not know until it happens

Thank god the postal strikes over, the way things are going I'll get this before PGR4.

This package looks simply amazing...I mean how great value for money is it?! They could easily have released Half Life 2, Ep1 & 2 and then Portal and then Team Fortress 2 as individual purchases and people would likely have still have bought it...as soon as I get a 360 this is right up there to buy straight away...

The guy who did the review isn't the "normal" and far better guy (Brendon) its some other person.

The guy who did the review isn't the "normal" and far better guy (Brendon) its some other person.
T'is true!

u barely played halo when you got it, think u were too busy with your action figures

For starters they are for display. Im not some kid im a 'guy'. (lolololol Caris). And

Ive done more than you