N-Europe

The Legend that is Beardy Man!

Coolness Bears

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rok take it easy we're just having fun and it is a nice meme, no need to get angry. Cmon man, I've been in the forum for years and posted a picture of him and he instantly gets more worship than me, you don't see me angry or anything. Not just because he's like a brother to me, but because this isn't a popularity contest it's just good ol fun.

That and the special properties of his awesome beards are a valuable asset to the Mafia.

rok take it easy we're just having fun and it is a nice meme, no need to get angry. Cmon man, I've been in the forum for years and posted a picture of him and he instantly gets more worship than me, you don't see me angry or anything. Not just because he's like a brother to me, but because this isn't a popularity contest it's just good ol fun.

That and the special properties of his awesome beards are a valuable asset to the Mafia.

Not angry and really couldn't give a shit of the popularity of it all, just saying, it's not a proper beard, it's a half beard.

Not angry and really couldn't give a shit of the popularity of it all, just saying, it's not a proper beard, it's a half beard.

How can you have a half beard? That's like having half a hole. A beard is a beard no matter how long it is. The only half beard I can think of is if you shave only the right side of your face.

Anyway I think all of this beard legnth jealousy is just to cover up for something else. *cough cough*

How can you have a half beard? That's like having half a hole. A beard is a beard no matter how long it is. The only half beard I can think of is if you shave only the right side of your face.

Anyway I think all of this beard legnth jealousy is just to cover up for something else. *cough cough*

A half beard is when facial hair doesn't grow above the jawline.

And it's clearly nothing to do with length, his isn't even a quarter the length mine was before I shaved it.

ZIIION!!!

HEEAR ME!!!

I love you Morpheus!

Seriously, I know you're new to the interwebs, you asked me what spam is, your post is. So take it easy ;)

If mine is a half beard...it's an ultimate half beard! because I've seen half beards worse than this :P but still...it was a pretty great beard!

Mine is... a 1/4 beard or something. It grows all over the place but in tiny little unorganized bushes.