Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Burnout: Paradise

Choze

Yeah, i was trying to explain my constant drifting in the wild cats areana (got the 20X burnout achievement..bahhaha)

What car did you use? Whenever I try constantly drifting doesn't fill the burnout meter enough so I only get x3 or x4.

What car did you use? Whenever I try constantly drifting doesn't fill the burnout meter enough so I only get x3 or x4.

Err... its that one with extremely high grip. Says something in the description about it.

What's that gotta do with anything i just said?

With Resistance, Warhawk, Uncharted, Ratchet + Clank, Motorstorm, Folklore, Heavenly Sword, Eye Of Judgement, Singstar, Unreal Tournament 3 out now...i would say buying a PS3 now is worth it...

Also, your gonna want one this year anyway with MGS4, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2 (hopefully) and Killzone 2 out! and i doubt the price is gonna go any lower!

Still, everyone has different opinions....

Err... okay.

I gotta say my Elite has had no issues what so ever. Choze, i too have a PS3... but come on you're worse than some of the Nintendo fanboys we have around here.

With Resistance, Warhawk, Uncharted, Ratchet + Clank, Motorstorm, Folklore, Heavenly Sword, Eye Of Judgement, Singstar, Unreal Tournament 3 out now...i would say buying a PS3 now is worth it...

Ones which are actually any good:

Warhawk, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Folklore.

Resistance is an incredibly generic FPS, with some weird weaponry.

Motorstorm, i simply couldn't get into.

Heavenly Sword is button mashy as hell and is NO way as good as GoW.

Eye of Judgement and Singstar don't appeal to me.

And UT3 isn't out till March here, and you'de be buying an inferior version unless you used a keyboard and mouse.

The PC version of UT3 is considerably faster apparently. Oh and i highly recommend buying a dual shock 3 from Japan like i did, the SIXAXIS is just annoyingly light.

I gotta say my Elite has had no issues what so ever.

Mine hasn't either ...yet. The 360's hardware issues put me off buying games for it that I can get for other more technically robust machines.

I intend to buy the odd exclusive (so far only Fable 2 interests me in that respect), but apart from that my 360 isn't used much at all these days.

Ones which are actually any good:

Warhawk, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Folklore.

Resistance is an incredibly generic FPS, with some weird weaponry.

Motorstorm, i simply couldn't get into.

Heavenly Sword is button mashy as hell and is NO way as good as GoW.

Eye of Judgement and Singstar don't appeal to me.

And UT3 isn't out till March here, and you'de be buying an inferior version unless you used a keyboard and mouse.

Actually any good? I'm sorry to have to correct you, but your's, mine, or anyone elses opinion isn't gospel!

I quite liked Resistance, and I loved Motorstorm. Warhawk and Uncharted don't interest me, and I wasn't that impressed with Ratchet & Clank. Folklore received pretty lacklustre reviews, but I did like the look of it beforehand, and I have the demo downloaded and waiting to be played.

I have UT3 for the PC, but to be honest I prefer UT2004.

I was invited into a game by some random person. Did 5 races. Won 4 of them (I only lost a really short one). Silly noobs saying that the car we all had was too fast. Silly noobs with no traffic.

Edit: Would anyone else be interested in a Burnout get-together tonight?