N-Europe

Burnout: Paradise

Choze

A gamer has error updated version.

To be honest i have no idea how this happened but i just put on burnout and it said that V1.70 was available to download. After the download was complete i was able to look at the new Legendary cars that are suposed to be available on Thursday. I then messaged one of my freinds saying that the new update was out. He then went to download it and it wasnt available for him to download. I then had a look in the online rooms available and there was only 1, with about 5 people in it. As far as i know im 1 of only about 6 people who have the update and i'm not able to play against anyone else who doesnt have it. the only reason why i might have it is because criterion were maybe testing out the update on the servers and i happened to start up burnout at that point in time.

Update V1.70!

w85b80.jpg

snexk1.jpg

20r1h8y.jpg

All i could hear was Cookyman and his very distintive accent ;)

"Fucking Mike this and Fucking Mat that" so funny.

If there is to ever be awards for burnouts smug shots i award it to Daft! His shots just made me laugh so much!

Ha! You probably got a few of me on the phone as well. Normally I throw myself round the room a bit more :heh:

I love the Playstation Eye. Mugshots are an awesome idea. Makes it feel like a bit of a party. Would love to see a few more games use the idea.

I wasn't talking much because I was messing with my mic. I noticed the speak icon was always on next to my name even when I wasn't talking. Did everyone hear that?

I'd head the official headset wasn't comfortable but I love it.

I should be on tomorrow around 7:30 if everyone is up for some more carnage.

Sorry i missed it! I'll try to be on next time. :smile:

Now that SF4 is here, I don't know the when there will be a next time. Although the cars will be coming at a good time. Ah the vertical takedown madness was hella fun yesterday. As were the checkpoint races...wait was that on monday?

Comment of the night goes to Cookyman again:

"I have driving skills like stevie wonder!"

Now that SF4 is here, I don't know the when there will be a next time. Although the cars will be coming at a good time. Ah the vertical takedown madness was hella fun yesterday. As were the checkpoint races...wait was that on monday?

Comment of the night goes to Cookyman again:

So is everyone from the PS3 crew going to be playing SF4 today? I cancelled my preorder lol!

Ha! You probably got a few of me on the phone as well. Normally I throw myself round the room a bit more :heh:

I love the Playstation Eye. Mugshots are an awesome idea. Makes it feel like a bit of a party. Would love to see a few more games use the idea.

I wasn't talking much because I was messing with my mic. I noticed the speak icon was always on next to my name even when I wasn't talking. Did everyone hear that?

I'd head the official headset wasn't comfortable but I love it.

I should be on tomorrow around 7:30 if everyone is up for some more carnage.

The speaker icon kept coming up on my name as well and i wasn't talking. My tv was on very low volume as well so i dont know what was setting mine off, maybe breathing? lol