NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
uncle_buckman

'The Game' receives police brutality

doesnt surprise me, the police are often like a law onto themselves, although it is not usually people in positions of wealth or power that get the unjustified treatment.

EDIT: I was expecting Triple H

Hmm that happened in my state, were a lil backwards here, fireworks are illegal, were like the last state to get a lottery, our governor is the only governor without veto power, police brutality is really all we have going for us!

Stupid ass police, they gon get sued for definite.

And "The Game" is not a rap group its one guy, stupid police

that what he gets for making a song with 50 cent :S

I'd take a bit of pepper spray for millions of dollars too.

I'd take a bit of pepper spray for millions of dollars too.

I'd pay millions of dollars to hose the fucker down. FUCK OFF, YOU SHIT RAPPER. LISTEN TO MF DOOM AND LEARN HOW IT'S DONE, ****.

Ahem.

This made me laugh. The Game is truly shit, he does not have ONE song going for him, he just leeches off 50 Cent (who, in turn, used to leech off Eminem).

One of the bright shining moments in my life was coming home from hiking, reading the newspaper and finding out that The Game got booed off the stage at Rock Werchter.

I'd pay millions of dollars to hose the fucker down. FUCK OFF, YOU SHIT RAPPER. LISTEN TO MF DOOM AND LEARN HOW IT'S DONE, ****.

Ahem.

aha MF Doom hell yea

I think The Game is decent, much better than tossers like Mike Jones

All these commercial rappers deserve to get pepper sprayed. Making millions with their shallow lyrics, poor flow, shit rhyme schemes etc... Don't people get tired of the same recycled shit?! I just don't get it

All these commercial rappers deserve to get pepper sprayed. Making millions with their shallow lyrics, poor flow, shit rhyme schemes etc... Don't people get tired of the same recycled shit?! I just don't get it

i dont get it either mate. it must be the chavs and their mindless following of trends.

i dont get it either mate. it must be the chavs and their mindless following of trends.

And you bash Emos?

Why do so many of you express such hate towards these rappers. They do what they do, let them be in peace. If you don't like them that doesn't mean you should hose them down with pepper spray, shoot them, or anything of the sort. Plus, if they can make millions, good for them.

The small, chubby cop must have felt overpowered by the black folk and so resorted to violence. Pig.

Game is much better than most of the commercial rappers out there, who else spits lyrics for bout half hr straight to make his 800 bars and runnin or watever.

He also releases mixtapes constantly, which are pretty good, not many commerical rappers do that now.

Sure he aint gon never be as good as underground rappers like immortal technique and mos def, but still he holds his own

Game is much better than most of the commercial rappers out there, who else spits lyrics for bout half hr straight to make his 800 bars and runnin or watever.

He also releases mixtapes constantly, which are pretty good, not many commerical rappers do that now.

Sure he aint gon never be as good as underground rappers like immortal technique and mos def, but still he holds his own

I was thinking that, hes way better then some of the crap out there, and whilst he doesn't do it for me like Nas and the artists you mentioned, hes not all that bad. And if im not mistaken he's parted with mr cent now hasn't he, goddamn i hate that man, whys he making a movie for the pleb....damnit 9 bullets and not one suceeded it just made him more big headed...¬_¬ well i guess i shouldnt wish death upon anyone, but he doesnt have the talent to warrant the amount he's worth...his voice everything about him just pisses me off.

I was thinking that, hes way better then some of the crap out there, and whilst he doesn't do it for me like Nas and the artists you mentioned, hes not all that bad. And if im not mistaken he's parted with mr cent now hasn't he, goddamn i hate that man, whys he making a movie for the pleb....damnit 9 bullets and not one suceeded it just made him more big headed...¬_¬ well i guess i shouldnt wish death upon anyone, but he doesnt have the talent to warrant the amount he's worth...his voice everything about him just pisses me off.

wahahaha

i hate 50 and his G-unit as much as you do lol.

Dr.Dre has dropped them from his label, so doubt he'll make his sickass beats for them now, and if i remember correctly every single one of 50's hits were because of the amazing beats given to him by Dre.

Dre has not dropped G-Unit or Game from his label why would he do that when they make him millions. As for The Game being nothing without 50 Cent have you not heard his albums its far better than 50's even the songs which had nothing to do with 50 are amazing.

Ahem.

i love mf doom! glad to see another fan :)

Sign in to follow this