N-Europe

Mafia Game - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>_< Mundi torturered the hell out of me 2 nights ago, lynch him....i'm not in the mafia i'm just a simple denizen, although most of the people you guys have been lynching have been towns people, exept for that one guy....leave me alone. Mundi is right on one point though, i do know who is in the mafia. I could have been of use to you. But instead you lynch me, like you lynched your beloved mayor. You guys have been lynching your own people left and right and this is no different, consider it another loss for the town and another gain for the mafia.

craptastic, i have the majority >_<

Day 4 is over

The townspeople had made their choice. Mundi's accusation had swayed them.

Martinist is dead. He was The Traitor. He appeared good, but would win when only the mafia survived. He knew who all the mafia were, but they did not know who he was.

There are 12 players surviving. (7 is a majority)

Cube

Dyson

gaggle64

G1mb01a

jayseven

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Sanchez

Shino

Strider

Night 4 begins now.

Night 4 is now over.

The Village Idiot had got very drunk. No-one was there to notice when he fell down a 10 foot hole.

In the morning, the townspeople rise to find two people fallen down the hole. There is signs of a scuffle, as both people seem to have been in a fight. There is a discarded gun lying at the top of the hole; it becomes apparent that one of the people in the hole had tried to kill the other.

It will take them all day to get out the hole.

The Policeman had his suspicions. Twice he had tried to determine whether Strider was to be trusted. He was so concerned about Strider's allegiances that he would die investigating him.

Shino is dead. He was The Policeman. He could investigate players to determine their allegiances. He was a good guy.

In the morning, you find The Policeman dead on Strider's doorstep, a discarded gun and large skid marks on the road outside.

There are 11 people surviving. (6 is a majority)

Cube

Dyson

gaggle64

G1mb01a

jayseven

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

Sanchez

Strider

Day 5 begins now

so what, the village idiot anhd the policeman fought and left the body at strider's? I am confused. Also I've been looking at that list of names and i've not seen G1mb01a post at all in this thread. Chairdriver, are they still playing?

The ****s indicate a change of scene.

The Policeman incident and the two people fallen down a hole are separate.

Also, you are reminded that some powers require that the player post nothing for them to be able to be used at night.

G1mb01a has not been killed, therefore he is still playing the game.