NEurope
Retro_Link

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

As far as I'm concerned anything that's been aired should be considered fair to discuss out of tags, with the assumption that if you come in here, you're taking the risk. Talking about future episodes (outside of your own unproven speculation) should be tagged, especially pictures or previews of the next episode (I hate next episode previews!).

As far as I'm concerned anything that's been aired should be considered fair to discuss out of tags, with the assumption that if you come in here, you're taking the risk. Talking about future episodes (outside of your own unproven speculation) should be tagged, especially pictures or previews of the next episode (I hate next episode previews!).
Yeah I agree, that's how it's been working so far in here,

Aired = discuss, Future = spoiler boxes.

The whole point of the new thread is so everyone doesn't have to post in spoiler boxes!

So do we think this mysterious hooded character that killed Sulu is going to be someone we know and thats why they were hooded, someone who will be introduced soon but not as the killer so its still a suprise later or just someone completely new and they like hoods?

I watched, I liked it. Seemed a bit slower than usual but felt it was just setting the story for a lot things.

Who was the hooded guy that came to kill Hiros father? "out of all of them I didn't expect you!" arghhh who was it?

The Peter bit at the end was a bit strange I would rather he hadn't lost his memory but meh.

the guy with the hood didn't seem too comfortable wearing it - he was feeling his way around...Still, it was a very purple hood - if he was wearing the hood to protect himself from Sulu's powers or something then I don't think it would have been such a distinctive feature.

Clearly there's some big picture of all of the older 'heroes' someplace... And I'm hoping the peter thing really isn't as generic as it at first appears!

And that flying kid, well surely that's not his only ability. Wheeeee can't wait for next week :D

Maybe the kid has some sort of anti gravity power. Maybe he can change the density of things or make black holes :o ok that's a bit far fetched but I'm hoping it's something other than just another flying guy :/

Maybe he can just fly and they are going to use that as Claire comparing him to Nathan (or something like that)

So do we think this mysterious hooded character that killed Sulu is going to be someone we know and thats why they were hooded, someone who will be introduced soon but not as the killer so its still a suprise later or just someone completely new and they like hoods?
Well definately someone from the 'old' group of Heroes, but who?

A wild shot that would really mix things up... wonder if it could be Peter/Nathan's dad?

He'd be one of the last people he'd expect from that group, because he presumed he was dead, but maybe his death was faked?

[on top of building....]

Hooded Person: "Did Kaito ever tell you what happened to your father Peter?"

Peter: "He told me enough... he told me you killed him!!"

Hooded Person: "No Peter... I.. am your father!!"

Peter: Noooooooooooo[ falls off building ]oooooooooooooooo

Peter: [smashes on floor... regenerates... walks off]

Anyways... hope it's not!

This hooded person is probably the new main villian for season 2 though right? and to start with he's/she's wiping out their old allies!

Who else is it going to be other than Sylar? His hands looked quite "young" so i doubt its someone from the old 'crew' of people.

Who else is it going to be other than Sylar? His hands looked quite "young" so i doubt its someone from the old 'crew' of people.
Can't remember the hands, but anyways in Heroes it means nothing! the villian could be able to slow down ageing!

Bet you it isn't Sylar, no way was it him!

1) The hooded person is specifically targeting the old group of Hero's and Sylar knows nothing about this group, he's just after random people on 'the list'.

2) They are marking the photos with the 'hero' symbol, which Sylar knows nothing of.

3) Hiro's dad has never met Sylar, yet recognised this person.

4) We are getting a new villian/villians for Season 2.

5) The preview of episode 2 shows what's going on with Sylar atm.

This is the first one I've read, but I gonna check them all out sometime, anyways...

Looks like Claire's new friend may just be another flying character?!!

Dissapointing if that's the case!!

I'd much rather there be just one Hero with each ability, I like them being unique!

Also why it wasnt Sylar

He wont be in until towards second half of the season or later, due to Star Trekness (Not a guess, confirmed by Tim Kring)

Just watched it, loved it.

Bring on episode 2, yay.

I didn't know there was scenes filmed in Ireland...damn if had known i would have tried to drive down to Cork to see i could be an extra :heh:

I don't like the new kid at Claires school, he's evil, i know it.

As for the guy in the hood who killed Sulu, it's probably the guy who Molly is dreaming of/seeing. And I hope Sulu ain't really dead yet, we still haven't learned what his power is, was kinda hoping he might have been Kensai...then it turned out to be a no good Gaijin... my bet is on Hiro taking his identity and becoming the legend himself

Surprised Matts wife left him... she was hot i wanted to see more of her :heh: plus she was pregnant so chances are she could turn up again if they plan to have Matts baby play a part.

And how in the blue hell did Peter get in that box? And why send him to Ireland?

*jumps in Car to try find Peter*

my bet is on Hiro taking his identity and becoming the legend himself

Surprised Matts wife left him...

Yeah I thought that too about Hiro becoming the legend,

but then I read they were uping the episodes for the bloke playing Kensai, so he must feature in the story somewhere and it's most likely as the legend atm.

Yeah Matt's divorce was a bit of a surprise!

Talk about kicking a guy when he's down! he took 4 bullets!

Yeah Matt's divorce was a bit of a surprise!

Talk about kicking a guy when he's down! he took 4 bullets!

I know, you'd think she'd be happy he survived...oh unless it's a cover so "The Company" don't find out he's fathered a child and come for it?

EDIT:

Oh yeah, just realized, there was no Nikki, Mihca(sp?) or DL... i was kinda hoping to see Mihca(sp?) and Molly start a mini-Hero group :heh:

oh unless it's a cover so "The Company" don't find out he's fathered a child and come for it?

Oh yeah, just realized, there was no Nikki,

Yeah that's possible! he certainly wanted to keep the reasons quiet!

Nikki's gonna be in next weeks episode, dunno about the others but they probably will be as well.

One of the Irish guys accents sounded really funny to me. In a sense that it was clearly and american accent then suddenly he was irish. Might have just been me though.

Just watched the 1st episode and loved it. It was great to see Peter back even if it was just for a few seconds. Also Noah laying into that Paper Manager was pure gold.

In regards to Hiro I wonder if he ends up becoming Kenshi himself? In the last series when they were on about Kenshi didnt they mention him using some kind of powers?

Also Noah laying into that Paper Manager was pure gold.

i think i might have clapped noah at that point - i LOVED that bit!!!!! amazing. :D

peeeeeeteeeeeerrrrrr what did you do to your HAIR?! *cries* its! all! gone! >_< *not liking the surfer dude look....yet*

i want one of those godsend symbol necklaces! O_O cant wait for the next ep! :D

Also Noah laying into that Paper Manager was pure gold.

Noah needed that, i had almost forgot how much of a badass he is up to that point

Could Sulu's killer be Hiro? Not the Hiro we all know and love but a future Hiro whos been fed false information and been misguided? I don't know, the killer looked short and so is Hiro. Noah was bad ass! I was really pissed off at the manager guy, I fucking hate people like that!

Meeh.

Alright, not great.

Kristen Bell's character, Ellie, has electricity, so thats who Peter stumbled upon (and maybe the Haitian, or maybe they're just dues ex machina-ing).

Maya's power is she a deadly plague. Alejandro is the antitode. When together everything is hunky dory (except the murder rep...) and when apart it all goes wrong.

Meeh.

Alright, not great.

Kristen Bell's character, Ellie, has electricity, so thats who Peter stumbled upon (and maybe the Haitian, or maybe they're just dues ex machina-ing).

Maya's power is she a deadly plague. Alejandro is the antitode. When together everything is hunky dory (except the murder rep...) and when apart it all goes wrong.

Love the idea behind Maya's power.