NEurope
Retro_Link

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

Love the idea behind Maya's power.

I think its kinda lame. Its just gonna be another New York bomb scenario. I really hope the other stories take priority.

I think its kinda lame. Its just gonna be another New York bomb scenario. I really hope the other stories take priority.
LAALAALAALAALAA, use the spoiler tags when talking about the future of season 2!!!

OMG OM GOGMOGM

LMAO!

Just started watching this show on channel 2...Really compelling. You gotta love Hiro. Some really good programmes coming out these fews years.

SO what day of the week does it air in america again? Tuesday is it?

Offtopic: But Mokong, were you the guy who made that video about getting your Wii on release day? (the one who wielded that sword as a joke?).

SO what day of the week does it air in america again? Tuesday is it?

Airs monday's at 9. We should get it in the early hours of Tuesday.

This weeks episode was pretty good, im wondering now if Kenzei will turn out to be related to Claire.

To be honest though I tend to get bored during the Mexican scenes, unless something good happens with them soon im gonna start thinking they are a bad addition to the show

I think Kensei is Angella Petrelli's Husband, it would explain the Claire connection (Nathan being Claire's father, with Claire inheriting Kensei's power) and it would also explain Angella's line of "Thats my husbands company logo" or something when asked if she had seen the "Godsend" before.

Another awesome episode of Heroes!

Peter using all those powers was cool! Putting DL's and Nikki's to use, but I'm not sure what this 'energy' power is supposed to be!?

Either it's a refinement of Teds, or he's met some other Hero, who may be responsible for the situation Peter now finds himself in!

Good to see the Haitian return, wonder if he had anything to do with Peters memory loss? Can he ultimately be trusted I wonder?

So the killer of the 'old heroes' returned this week. Were they using invisibility, or did they dissapear by another means?

Seems the twins share a sort of Ying and Yang power and they both need to be together to keep it under control.

DAMMIT CLAIRE, LOOK UP!!

I think Kensei is Angella Petrelli's Husband, it would explain the Claire connection (Nathan being Claire's father, with Claire inheriting Kensei's power) and it would also explain Angella's line of "Thats my husbands company logo" or something when asked if she had seen the "Godsend" before.
I'm not sure about that.

I think Angella Petrelli was just keeping back more than she new about the symbol, her and Hiro's father both new about the symbol when they saw it last week and they are bound to know it's true meaning as they were part of the previous Heroes group. It may well have been her husbands company logo, but that company could have been a cover up organisation for all manner of things, just like the paper company.

I don't think Kensei has to be related to Claire just because they have the same power. Because unless Claire's new 'boyfriend' is Nathan's son, he has the same ability as Nathan and they aren't related.

Micah doesn't have Nikki or DL's power after all etc...

Plus it makes sense for Peter/Nathan's father to have been killed by this new enemy anyways.

Ok i just finished watching it (damn thing didn't finish d/l until midnight, i shoudl have went to bed but i couldn't wait to watch it)

Really enjoyed it, minus one little problem, while i love that Peter is in Ireland, WTF is up with the accents, the main guy is more american/irish and his sister is using that god damned hollywood "created" accent, ie: you could actually talk to everyone in Ireland and not one of them will sound like that.

Anyway back to the show, the twins i like how she's a plague and he's the cure,

...kinda like the relationship between Mohinder and his sister/the virus... which makes me wonder, could Maya be either the cause of the virus, or an evolution of it... could her brother cure the virus like his sisters plague (or any other sickness for that matter?)...

or maybe her "plague" isn't really a "power", maybe she was born with a new illness that is highly contagious but by a stroke of luck her twin brother has the power to cure all illness around him, (remember he did also cure that lady even though he never touched her), but has only been using it to keep her illness under control and is unable to realize the full potential of his power (ie: he's the only one of the two with a power), actually you know what i think this theory is the most likely when it proves true remember i said it first :)

I loved Hiro's scenes, he always makes me smile.

And I also don't think Kensai is gonna end up related to Claire, like said previously that could mean the "boy" is related to Nathan (and then also to Claire...and they gonna set them up for a relationship so that would be wrong in a bad way).

And how bloody dumb was she doing that and not checking the curtains were closed, bloody hell. Oh and i dislike the boy even more.... his eyes just scream EVIL to me, he's bad news i don't want him near my Claire :heh:

As for the symbol,

i bet it's origins will be more closely tied to the new villian who i think i remember reading is like a few thousand years old (correct me if i'm wrong). Just cuz it was the symbol for Peter's fathers company doesn't mean he came up with it, it's obviously a symbol that's been used for a long time that's been close to people with powers through history.

Oh and i love the little stunt Mohinder and the Haitian pulled :)

I think there was something else i wanted to type but can't remember... plus i really should get to sleep now :heh:

I don't think mohinder ever met the haitian so it wasn't pre-ordained. I like the idea of the haitian being involved with peter's loss of memory, but so far I've felt like there's a lot of coincidenced hanging around... the whole first series had the same feeling except it involved more sort of "it is meant to happen" sort of feeling, whereas this time several characters have been a bit too lucky to find themselves where they are - like the box that irish guy (who was in fight club!) showed peter, or the old Takeo guy dying, or whatever. I don't know.

I'm still really looking forward to the series as a whole, but this sort of weakness is a bit annoying. I think maybe because I don't know where it's all heading towards (as opposed to the nuclear thing in series 1), i can't tell what's significant or not.

I think that Hiro's period in the past will end up going on for more episodes than necessary, considering surely he could've reappeared in the present at whatever point he chose. The bad guy ought to be slightly (at least) revealed next episode to provide some sort of aim, and the latino twins ought to arrive in the us in 2 episodes to avoid their only implication being a new-york-plague. I guess I can't see what their use to the 'good' would be, either. Maybe the guy's healing ability could help mohinda's shizzle.

I dunno. Rambling a lot, I know, but to be honest I'm still loving the show, just annoyed that I got to wait a week each time to see more.

And sylar! When will we see him again? Will we have another "episode 20" awesome episode at some point?

or maybe her "plague" isn't really a "power", maybe she was born with a new illness that is highly contagious but by a stroke of luck her twin brother has the power to cure all illness around him, (remember he did also cure that lady even though he never touched her), but has only been using it to keep her illness under control and is unable to realize the full potential of his power (ie: he's the only one of the two with a power), actually you know what i think this theory is the most likely when it proves true remember i said it first
:)

And I also don't think Kensai is gonna end up related to Claire, like said previously that could mean the "boy" is related to Nathan (and then also to Claire...and they gonna set them up for a relationship so that would be wrong in a bad way).

Oh and i love the little stunt Mohinder and the Haitian pulled :)

I don't think he'll be able to cure all illness around him, I think it's significant that they are twins and he's the 'good' to her 'bad', they share the power, the poison and the antidote.

Wonder what the brother was speaking to calm the 'evil' back down, whether it's significant, or maybe he was just calming her by singing a song, or reciting a poem or something that's significant to her/them.

Yeah exactly, he can't be related to Nathan because Claire and him dating would just be all kinds of wrong, and the show wouldn't even want to start down that path.

I'm not to keen on 'Heroes' having the same abilities all of a sudden this season!

Yeah Noah and Mohinder getting the Haitian back was cleverly done!

And how bloody dumb was she doing that and not checking the curtains were closed, bloody hell.

She was upstairs I think, and the guy was looking through the window using his ability. She assumed he was up a tree I guess. But that guy is just the replacement for Zach now that they moved.

She was upstairs I think, and the guy was looking through the window using his ability. She assumed he was up a tree I guess. But that guy is just the replacement for Zach now that they moved.

I dont understand how they are similar, other than gender....?

I don't think mohinder ever met the Haitian so it wasn't pre-ordained.

Read the comicthis morning and it did look like Mohinder was a part of it, to be honest I thought he didn't have a clue who the Haitian was either, but the comic put me straight.

I'm not sure about the Twins story, I just want to know what the blue hell their power is, i know the Guy is the key to holding the girls power in but what is the girls power, Plague type power?

and for everyone, Episode 3 Preview Thank God they're bringing Sylar back:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gG9ohVcEInM

THE BOX!!1111

Episode 3 Preview Thank God they're bringing Sylar back:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gG9ohVcEInM

THE BOX!!1111

lol, THE BOX!!

Mind you, the episode 2 preview Dante posted last week showed Sylar and Nikki, and they turned out not to be in the episode!

No Peter don't do it!!

I don't mean the heist on the van, but kissing Irish! Use your eyes man!!

and Noah..... BUSTED!!

They're similar in that they are both someone (who are male and her age) Claire can confide in!

In terms of he'll be the replacement non-family member who knows about her ability and helps her out.

Just re-watched Season 1 episode thirteen on BBC2.

and having seen Peters 'symbol' necklace in Season 2 I noticed something interesting this time...

When the Haitian is talking to Claire at the 'construction' site, it very much looked to me that he was wearing the same necklace Peter has, but it was largely obscured by his shirt.

So looked the Haitian up on google and found this character picture! I never took notice of the necklace before!

thehaitian.jpg

There are a couple of possibilities I can think of here...

1) Someone is handing out these necklaces to Hero's they have come across and worked with/helped.

2) Peter is wearing the Haitians necklace, and as I suggested earlier, I wonder if perhaps he is responsible for Peter's memory loss, and if he can be trusted?!

Just found this Heroes graphic novel and it seems the Haitian got the necklace from his father!

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/novels_display.shtml?novel=38

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the way they are bringing in the comic artwork/Isaac's paintings into season 2, very cool!

Isaac produced eight paintings, one depicting each of the 'old band of Heroes'!

Where are the other seven? and will they be able to save each resprective Hero in time?!

urgh.

i nearly cried when peter put a shirt on...

*sigh*

Theres definately something there with the Haitian. He seems loyal to Noah, but seems to have him own agenda at the same time. In S1, he was ordered to make Claire lose her memory but instead of he told her about it and to pretend he had done it. I seem to remember the quote was something like "It is very important you do not forget". How does he know that its important for her not to forget? I think he has some other source on top of his connection with Noah.