NEurope
chairdriver

Anyone interested in participating in a mafia forum game?

The Mafia Game is the most addictive and fun game I have ever played. End of. Full stop.

It's great as a party game, but even better over the internet, since the game involves alot of secrecy.

I want to GM a game on here, and was wondering if anyone wanted to play.

The rules are quite complicated, but are quite easily picked up as you get into the game. The full rules can be found here.

The game works best with 20-40 players; the more the merrier, hence why I'm putting up this thread.

Be aware, before you say you want to play, take into account the following things:

The game takes alot of commitment. It will last about 2 weeks, and you will need to check up on the game thread every day and PM me with what you will do every day. If you aren't online alot, or plan on dropping out don't bother signing up.

The game involves secrecy. If you can't keep a secret, don't bother. You will ruin the game for everyone if you tell everyone you are a member of the mafia.

However, the game is seriously fun, and if you've never played before I totally recommend it.

Anyone interested?

Unless something unexpected happens, I can play this game. So count me in (Sorry Don.).

Unless something unexpected happens, I can play this game. So count me in (Sorry Don.).

I shall not partake in this, but you have my blessing. Make me proud, or you'll suffer the consequences though.

Mafia is great, played it on another forum

Count me in! Im supposed to be on here every day anyway

I'm in, never played before, but the rules seem fairly simple, so let's get murdering/lynching!

I've played before, i shall partake in this game. Also I think the game is traditionally called Werewolf.

I could run a game with this many, but its better with more, so I'll wait a bit.

Cube

Ellmeister

jayseven

McPhee

MoogleViper

Mr-paul

Mundi

Sanchez

Shino

Strider

Stuwii

The fish

Welsh_gamer

I've played before, i shall partake in this game. Also I think the game is traditionally called Werewolf.

Werewolf is the same thing but the roles are called different things.

Hellfire is The Don of the Portugese Mafia. He's the sheriff round these parts. :heh:

Don Shabba is The Don around these parts.

Bitch.

Sure why not. I'm not busy over the next couple of weeks. And I love playing things eith this community (See Xpert Eleven)