N-Europe

PC Gaming Discussion

McPhee

Btw, for anyone looking forward to the next Wolfenstein game (like I am), expect the revealing of it soon, most likely at E3. I got my subscribers issue of PC Gamer the other day, and the advert for next months issue (out on 31st July) has a huge picture of the guy from Wolfenstein 3D with the words "HE'S BACK..." next to it.

Yays! ^^

In terms of TF2, what classes do you guys play?

Also, we really need to organise a game night, even if its only 4 a team or something.

I just fill in whatever gaps are needed in the team i'm playing in, i'm a terrible Demo and Spy but other than that i'm OK. Mostly it's Engie, Pyro + Sniper, but i'm spending more time as a Heavy and less as a Pyro since the Pyro update. There's too many Pyros on and i hate the luck-fest that is Pyro vs Pyro fighting :(

The only thing that annoys me about the game of late is the 50hp Pyro health boost when he's using the back burner. I end up fighting them as an Engineer WAY too often, but now that they have almost double the Engie's HP i don't stand a hope in hell :(

I've put over 160 hours in to this game since i bought it! Holy sh*t!

I think they should change the backburner health boost, it´s a bit annoying being a pyro without the backburner going against a pyro with a backburner.

It´s way too much like a boost then added customization...

Half Life 2: Episode 3 concept art

The first widely available piece of concept art for the final episode of Valve's Half-Life 2 saga has been uncovered via the 2008 IntoThePixel E3 art gallery.

The piece--created by Valve artists Ted Backman, Jeremy Bennett, and Tristan Redford--appears to show Half-Life hero Gordon Freeman within a large Citadel-like environment, a Combine Advisor looming ominously overhead.

IntoThePixel's website labels the art as related to "Half Life EP3," with platforms listed as PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Valve has been mum about the final episode in the trilogy since the release of Episode Two last year. Episode Three will reportedly not be appearing at E3, though Valve will be making an appearance at the event to show off its zombie shooter Left 4 Dead.

2zfjs6a.jpg

TITLE Advisor

GAME Half Life EP3

ARTIST Ted Backman, Jeremy Bennett, Tristan Reidford

PLATFORMS PC, PS3, Xbox 360

Guest Jordan

I'd personally expect to see Counter Strike 2 (which we all know is coming) in the next "whatever box" along with Episode 3 and Portal 2 or whatever.

But thats so, so Q3 2009.

• 2 weeks later...