Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PC Gaming Discussion

McPhee

I sliced a piece off my left middle finger at work on Monday evening! Bloody brilliant! Now i cant use a keyboard properly because it's too painful :(

Ended up playing TF2 tonight with a dodgy combination of 360 gamepad + mouse. Trying to hold that bloody controller in one hand is not fun, gonna be like this for at least a week too :(

Are you having a laugh? I'm loving this game, more than CnC3 especially, which imo is pretty crappy.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK, I AM SO GOD DAMNED PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.

I spent half a fucking hour, at least, doing this mission, i failed, and i'm right at the fucking start again? Even though it's s-plit into fucking sections, autosave after each one for fuck's sake!!!!!

Guest Stefkov

Anyone still play TF2? Played it again today and, lag aside, it was really fun. Got so many kills with a sentry on one of the levels it was awesome.

Okay, so I no longer take much of an interest in PC gaming... but I wonder if you guys could help me with a very vague question I have. I was in Game the other day and came across a game for the PC. I don't know the name of the game... I think it might begin with an O. But it's boxing was white, and it was described as the ultimate adventure game. Looked quite fantasy-styled.

Anyone got a clue?