Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20/09/2007 14:28:37 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

My order currently. I swear, if this game turns up on Saturday i will be pissed off. I have the delivery coming to my WORK. We don't work on a freaking Saturday! T_T

It won't be posted out! I got a email explaining it.

Halo 3 is nearly here!

This latest instalment of the hugely successful Halo series is due to be with you on Wednesday the 26th September. To make sure that we get this title to everyone who ordered it for release day we have had to start our picking and packing process a little earlier than we would for our normal pre-orders. As a result, we may look to authorise your credit/debit card from today – we still won't take the funds from your account until we despatch your order next week.

In the meantime, prepare yourself for the epic conflict between the Covenant, the Flood, and the entire human race as the saga reaches its dramatic, pulse-pounding climax!

Kind regards

Customer Services

GAME.co.uk

Flood? Please god no!!!!!

All games produced under Microsoft Game Studio have to have certain requirements, FFAA is one of them. Halo 3 does have it, but its probably only 2X so it doesn't hamper the experience too much.

Have you seen the draw distance they managed with this game? Its insane.

I had got a new issue card so the one I used for Halo 3 Legendary had expired. I got an email saying there was a problem. They said I needed to call to place another order.It was 18:05 and the call centre closed at 18:00. Does this mean that may other order was 'cancelled' and I cant get it now?

I had got a new issue card so the one I used for Halo 3 Legendary had expired. I got an email saying there was a problem. They said I needed to call to place another order.It was 18:05 and the call centre closed at 18:00. Does this mean that may other order was 'cancelled' and I cant get it now?

Most probably, same thing happened when I ordered the special edition of "Bioshock" my card didn't get approved, so I could not re-order it. Even spoke to someone on the live chat, and they basically said since the order didn't go through, that it had gone to someone else :/

Might be worth double checking and speaking with them tomorrow though.

On a better note, my money has been taken out of my account for my Halo 3 Limited Edition ^^

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!