N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, impressive. What game type? : peace: :bowdown:

Ummm social skirmish I think. Not amazingly impressive seeing as they were in or around a warthog, but was surprising when I got the medals. It was Neutral assault so after that Laser my teammates had a free run at their base and an easy score:heh: .

Got any pics? (or you could put a vid on fileshare. It would be awesome to watch).

I'll take some pictures today, or send you the vid on live.

Upload it to your file share :D

*Jealous*

What game type/weapons/map?

Edit....And no Running Riot? Weird.

Edit Again.....Aye, no running riot. Did it disconnect/black screen during the game? As that resets sprees annoyingly.

Team Slayer, a whole assortment of weapons, and Last Resort. Sniper rifles, ghost, grenades, assault rifle..

"Perrrfection!"

Was so awesome :D

And isn't a Running Riot for 20 kills?

Team Slayer, a whole assortment of weapons, and Last Resort. Sniper rifles, ghost, grenades, assault rifle..

"Perrrfection!"

Nope, that's Rampage :)

Fuck, my mate just showed me a game yestserday where he got 68 kill, 1 rampage, 2 running riots, and 4 killing frenzies. Another guy on his team got 64 wheelmans! I think that tells you the story.

"Perrrfection!"

Nah 15. Perfection should always be accompanied by at least a Running Riot...basically you got screwed. Do you remember it disconnecting? It did it to me on Last Resort the other day and screwed me out of a Frenzy.

Nope, that's Rampage :)

Fuck, my mate just showed me a game yestserday where he got 68 kill, 1 rampage, 2 running riots, and 4 killing frenzies. Another guy on his team got 64 wheelmans! I think that tells you the story.

Hahah, I <3 Warthog. Got a Frenzy on one this morning. My one and only Rampage (social) is from a Warthog aswell. Im a demon on it. It was actually quite annoying this morning, my team kept knicking my kills, I would of definitely got a RR if not as I counted exactly 5 stolen kills. (And got killed on my 10th kill for teh Frenzy)

Im not sure Ill even get a Ranked Perfection now. Im too high a level. :(

Why did Bungie have to use their own servers? It's much laggier than other Xbox games.

Speaking of lag...I somehow managed to kill 5 people (and die only once) when I was lagging the other day (other people in the game said it was running fine).

Edit: Also, the replays are quite disappointing when it lags. If the game registers a lot of lag it should download the game information form the server. So you can see what happened.

Couldn't you just change playlist?

Also is it possible to post career stats?

Career stats ; I dont believe so.

Team Slayer too high.

Team Doubles too high.

Lone Wolves way too high.

Ranked Big Team possibly...but many mixed parties so probably not.

Team Objective - Not possible to get Perfection.

Basically, my skill is not high enough to get a Perfection against other skillful players, but high enough (and quite awesome) to get against n00bs.

Had a blast with Haden, Dyson and iPaul, but there's something wrong with my connection, in the middle of the game it goes "looking for host" or wtvr and then it goes back to the game with no one there. But Live doesn't go down... Help?

Hey thanks for the games hellfire :D

When we were owning in the warthog we got flipped and you were just standing there I was like hellfire?? Shame you got disconnected as you say we had some great games the bomb one we were so close to winning imo.

Oh and everyone should know dysons perfection was um slightly unfair to say the least haha. I remember when it was just that one guy trying to make friends with him then he sticky grenaded my face the bastard.

Oh and dyson after you left I won that team slayer game by one kill!

Guest Stefkov

I wondered why I couldn't be bothered playing this when I was looking at my games list. It's cos I constantly come second in lone wolves, against higher skilled players and I won't friggin raise a skill level. It's always pitting me against up to people with skills of 42. I'm 36...wtf.

I wondered why I couldn't be bothered playing this when I was looking at my games list. It's cos I constantly come second in lone wolves, against higher skilled players and I won't friggin raise a skill level. It's always pitting me against up to people with skills of 42. I'm 36...wtf.

Single most frustrating thing in Halo. I can come second 5 or 6 times in a row against 45's or 1st two or three times and i don't raise.

Guest Stefkov

The thing is ages ago when I played, I was coming second and first and I was raising gradually. I was stuck on 36 for a few games but then went up and up to 39. I was there at 39 for a while then I just started to drop. Now it won't shift even if I play plenty of games and I'm playing better than the people in the game...I might stick with R6V2 =(

The thing is ages ago when I played, I was coming second and first and I was raising gradually. I was stuck on 36 for a few games but then went up and up to 39. I was there at 39 for a while then I just started to drop. Now it won't shift even if I play plenty of games and I'm playing better than the people in the game...I might stick with R6V2 =(

The more games you've played the slower you level - which is why people create second accounts for quick levelling. You should maybe try team doubles if lone wolves is frustrating you, tis what I do.

I got to skill level 10 (I hardly ever play any ranked games. The only other time I've played a ranked game was for a Burnout Paradise "improve as much as possible in a weekend" competition thing) on Team Doubles (mostly with Haden). Most games seemed to be one of two things: My team would win or my team would be completely owned by people who were obviously on their second account.

When we were owning in the warthog we got flipped and you were just standing there I was like hellfire?? Shame you got disconnected as you say we had some great games the bomb one we were so close to winning imo.

Oh and everyone should know dysons perfection was um slightly unfair to say the least haha. I remember when it was just that one guy trying to make friends with him then he sticky grenaded my face the bastard.

^^ It was great :) Although I suck, I kinda owned at the Team Slayers in that forest map. Gotta see if I can solve these DC things.

Lones Wolves is just not fun. I've got up to 35 in it, and while I reckon I could easily get up to 40, I just can't be arsed with it. Instead I think I might go for Team Slayer, because I'm only like 20 and I'm better than everyone I play. Much more fun!

That would be the game where I lost by one kill and got a personal score of 30 or thereabouts o_O Good games though :D

Guest Stefkov
Lones Wolves is just not fun. I've got up to 35 in it, and while I reckon I could easily get up to 40, I just can't be arsed with it. Instead I think I might go for Team Slayer, because I'm only like 20 and I'm better than everyone I play. Much more fun!

I s'pose I'm the same but I can come first in Lone Wolves. It's just when things don't go my way, clearly hitting someone then I die it just gets frustrating and I start to lose it. It happened before 2nd twice in two games then I came last in one game. 2 people dropped out so it's not technicaly last but still.

You can do ranked team slayer and such in teams can't you? I think we should do like it was done before Live went down and everyone stopped playing. Just get a few of us on Team slayer and such. Who's up for it?

Say Saturday nights or Sundays or any day, just on after 9 ish and we own?