Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Dom are doing co-op at 11pm tonight, gunna do a couple of chapters together. I'll get through as much of the campaign as possible. No doubt, since he has the better connection i'll end up being the freaking gay-biter.

HALO 3 GET!

So the final fight is about to commence for me, shame im on 2-10 and im only going to get a couple of hours played :(

Which copy? You play.com one?

My Live is working again!

Add me if you want a game this afternoon/evening/night/tomorrow.

I always seem to get stuck on the shit teams. I've been MVP every game apart from one and I think I've lost half the games I've played. I've also only done 3 levels which is starting to piss me off.

No Halo 3 for me... yet. Though it was only dispatched yesterday, and I only selected 1st class post, though it says that the delivery method is Parcel Force in my confirmation e-mail. So it's not likely that my Legendary Edition of Halo 3 will arrive today.

Plus I won't get time to play it tomorrow. I've got uni in the morning, it's my first day back, so I can't skip it, and I'm seeing my gf in the evening (although my gf is more important to me than anything else.) I have uni all day Thursday too. So it looks like I won't get a proper play of it until Thursday evening.

Even if i get my copy today, i'll still be here till around 5pm. Takes me 10 minutes of uphill running to get home. Eeep. Ahh well, worth it to get some hard chief action.

No Parcel Force van yet, got a feeling it won't be here till tomorrow. Ah well *plays more Persona 3* 75 hours into it :D

Dude, 75 hours? How is that even possible on a single game?