N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

Apparently you don't get achievements if you clear the above difficulty level. Ie:

Finish normal you don't get easy.

The post here is due in about an hour, but looking at the current posts, i doubt i'll be getting it today :(

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently you don't get achievements if you clear the above difficulty level. Ie:

Finish normal you don't get easy.

The post here is due in about an hour, but looking at the current posts, i doubt i'll be getting it today :(

Im sure you do, I checked Caris' achievements the other day, could be wrong though. Im sure Caris can tell us :) Either way im not to bothered as im sure I will play this on co-op numerous times on various difficulties like I did with Gears.

if you do it on legendary you get heroic + normal achievments, read it when comparing Caris's achievments on my 360. Try it, you can look at them if you do it through your 360.

Hero Of Time, ill do it on legendary with you, if you wanna start early on wednesday morning?

Im gonna start looking in town tomorrow. Quick browse before work, then run into town after work (finish at 5) and see in anyone has started selling.

If not them im going home, getting a shower, going to pub and heading for Gamestation's midnight launch. Will pick up a VGA cable too, high-def goodness ftw!

Im gonna start looking in town tomorrow. Quick browse before work, then run into town after work (finish at 5) and see in anyone has started selling.

If not them im going home, getting a shower, going to pub and heading for Gamestation's midnight launch. Will pick up a VGA cable too, high-def goodness ftw!

It's probably worth checking in Woolworths, WHSmiths and supermarkets for it. Make sure you ask a girl as she's less likely to know it's not released until Wednesday or someone older. Ask them to get it out the storeroom for you if they can't find it on the shelf.

It's probably worth checking in Woolworths, WHSmiths and supermarkets for it. Make sure you ask a girl as she's less likely to know it's not released until Wednesday or someone older. Ask them to get it out the storeroom for you if they can't find it on the shelf.

I've got to buy from a games shop - short on cash :hmm: Im going on the off-chance that one of the stores starts selling a day early, they normally do

If your up for Co-oping legendary on wednesday, from 10:30am. Leave a post sayin so!

1, Me :D

2, Caris

3, M_fergy - Depending if copy arrives

4, Ashmat

and so the fellowship is complete :)

Will be playing ALL day and into the night so dont say you will if your gonna fuck off after a few hours!

:yay:

If your up for Co-oping legendary on wednesday, from 10am. Leave a post sayin so!

2, Caris

Will be playing ALL day and into the night so dont say you will if your gonna fuck off after a few hours!

Aye am in aslong as my copy comes from Gameplay

fuck. i have work on Wednesday! Just remembered it's 6:30am til 2:30pm too, guess thats my plan of going to the Gamestation midnight launch up the spout then...

I'd be up for co-op from 3/4pm onwards. May aswell steal Skunky's idea and start another list

4pm onwards:

1. Me

If your up for Co-oping legendary on wednesday, from 10am. Leave a post sayin so!

2, Caris

Got wednesday off Uni. So provided it turns up I'll play. I'll be the n00b everyone can serve :P.

Edit- Just realised you meant co-op..wouldn't really want me in on that. I'd be rubbish.

Second edit-

Play just posted my legendary edition

*dances* Now I have to hope it comes on Wednesday.