N-Europe

Rate your meal revived!

Raining_again

I've not had my dinner yet, but my Dad's just got in and mentioned we're having pasta bake with sausages. So automatically even before eating it it'll be a 3/10, purely because the pasta ends up ruined when done this way.

Not the way I make it :) Infact its what I had for tea today actualy, I give it 8/10

Breakfast:

Bagel, bacon and tomato.

Lack of egg gives this breakfast 6/10

Lunch:

2 sausage rolls

Nice, cheap, if a little unhealthy 6/10

Dinner:

1 sausage roll, 1 cheese and onion pasty, 1 cookie, 1 packet of prawn cocktail crisps, 1 carton of ribena, 1 apple.

4/10

chips and a small pizza,thing 2-10 for creativity.

but i have lost the will to cook as i lost my hous at uni and had to move into halls.

so their is a deffinat lack of interest to cook on such an inferior device.

i will rate my meal last nigh at a place called joogleberys. i had 6oz burger chees and bacon

10-10 (for a burger i hear you cry.) why yes as it was no ordinary burger made by a mere mortal it,desended on to the plate from the hevans above, and had all kind of seasonin inside mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my mouth waters just to think of it

I had left over lentils and rice.. so I would give that about a 2/10.

Lentils? Rice? You must be a student.

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

I just had a bowl of hot Heinz tomato soup and two plain... rolls* from a local bakery. Bonus points are awarded for the fact that I still have half a tin to eat tomorrow for lunch.

Nice 'n' simple / 10

*I'm not sure what else to call them. They're kind of twisted, like a croissant. Is there a baker in the house?