N-Europe

Foo fighters tour

stuwii

Can't you use the general music thread again?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Every post relating to music need not go in there, its more of a place to discuss the minor aspects. Its more of a place people go "X is awesome, check them out". Hundreds of those threads would be naff. This at least has a bit more "meat" to it (Im going, im not going, foos ain't what they used to be, why aren't they playing near me, that Grohl fellow sure is nice etc)

Sold out already!! Damn stupid if you ask me, muse at wembley still had decent tickets a few weeks before the concert

Yes, but Foo Fighters ae a far bigger band than Muse and they have a far bigger fan base. They could have sold out any of these venues even before they hit mainstream success a couple of years back, now with all the hype over them it's hardly a surprise how quick tickets sell.

IMO seeing them live isn't as fun nowadays. Most of the crowd at V were only there to see Best Of You and so that they could say they'd seen them! The obligatory Everlong sing along never really took off, barely anyone knew the words! :(