NEurope
stuwii

Foo fighters tour

Sold out already!! Damn stupid if you ask me, muse at wembley still had decent tickets a few weeks before the concert

i tryed getting tix after work the day they came out but were sold out :(

may buy on ebay thou as not missing them again this might be last chance

Hurray!

I bought 4 tickets for Sheffield arena at 9:01am on Friday. By 9:15 all the standing were sold out.

This will be good :)

How ever much I like a few of their songs I don't think it justified going to see them, and weren't the tickets quite expensive?

I got tickets for NEC, Birmingham on Nov 6th. Can't bloody wait!!! :D The ticket's were a bit pricey, they cost 30 quid each. With booking fees and postage, it came to £71.50. It'll be worth it though! ^^

Can't you use the general music thread again?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Every post relating to music need not go in there, its more of a place to discuss the minor aspects. Its more of a place people go "X is awesome, check them out". Hundreds of those threads would be naff. This at least has a bit more "meat" to it (Im going, im not going, foos ain't what they used to be, why aren't they playing near me, that Grohl fellow sure is nice etc)

Okay dokay, I won't run in and say "use the other thread" again!

Hope you lot have fun, I'd love to go. I have their live album and Grohl's a good live singer imo. Very talented musician.

Sold out already!! Damn stupid if you ask me, muse at wembley still had decent tickets a few weeks before the concert

Yes, but Foo Fighters ae a far bigger band than Muse and they have a far bigger fan base. They could have sold out any of these venues even before they hit mainstream success a couple of years back, now with all the hype over them it's hardly a surprise how quick tickets sell.

IMO seeing them live isn't as fun nowadays. Most of the crowd at V were only there to see Best Of You and so that they could say they'd seen them! The obligatory Everlong sing along never really took off, barely anyone knew the words! :(

Have the mystery "Special Guest" been released yet?

My tickets arrived this morning :)

the mystery guest ive been told is the lead singer of SOAD doing solo stuff

and im gunna miss it :(:(:(

the mystery guest ive been told is the lead singer of SOAD doing solo stuff

and im gunna miss it :(:(:(

WHAT!? Ah, bloody hell. I'm going to miss it too! :( :( :( :(

The obligatory Everlong sing along never really took off, barely anyone knew the words! :(

That is shocking. Everyone should know the words to Everlong.

Exactly, they deserve a slap. All 50,000 of them.

I got bored and went to watch Babyshambles, in the smallest tent. Mad gig! :D