N-Europe

Ashley.

Caris

I hope Ashley comes back. He was one of the nicest members I have talken to in my short time here. He was extremely helpful to me by resizing my avatar for me when i first posted a week and a half ago. OK, I just read through that banned users thread, what he did may have been wrong, but I feel he is too valuable to these forums to be banned. Maybe just take away his admin powers?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People, people, stop acting like a bunch of prats. Yes he's gone, now lets get back to a decent forum again without all the crap being said.

Hasnt been a decent forum for an absolute age now. The fanboys rule this place now and if you say anything that they dont agree with then a flame war starts, its like being over at G-Faqs.

First Flinky, now Ash, wonder who is next.....

Hasnt been a decent forum for an absolute age now. The fanboys rule this place now and if you say anything that they dont agree with then a flame war starts, its like being over at G-Faqs.

*Prays it's not you*

Would suck serious bum bum if all my favorite forum-ites drifted off into the ether.

My rule is to stay on the General boards and Other Console boards...

People have been saying this about these forums since 2002, it's a beautiful disaster, like a thousand Hindenburgs caught in bullet time.

Cheer up and enjoy the ride bucko.

Guest Stefkov

It's been like that since the epic thread I think. Everyone was fine, then all of a sudden everyone says the place is going to pots.

I agree with you on the fanboys, Caris can't even get in an opinion without people jumping down his throats because he sold his wii...

It's been like that since the epic thread I think. Everyone was fine, then all of a sudden everyone says the place is going to pots.

I agree with you on the fanboys, Caris can't even get in an opinion without people jumping down his throats because he sold his wii...

The forums becoming like a flame war where ever possible like 2 sides in a fight with the same people going at it when they can etc.

Over R-E there has been valuable members lost and it sucks cause of it.

Nefarius, who are you? You seem to know an awful lot about this forum for a "New Member" and with all the current talk of old people returning with new accounts im thinking you've been here before?

Dabookerman?

He joined 2005 so i guess someone from C-E.

Tbh thats nothing new, the GC board was just as bad possibly worse then the Wii board has ever been. But yeah I havent posted more then a couple of posts in either for a good 4 years now probably