Banned Users

Ashley

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same 'ere. I thought it was a bank.

One member has got 'up yours n-europe' as a custom title, and his sig is Platty's v bulletin message from last night, when the forum was closed.

Closed for now. K thx. Platty.

I'm glad my message had an effect on a member from another forum :heh:

it's still there whether you like it or not.

Demonmike has''up yours n-europe'' written under his name.

If i had up yours eurofusion in mine(which i cant do anyway) or even in my sig... it would NOT be allowed so why is it there?. you also cannot ignore that dabookman is a mod there and was part of this.

it's still there whether you like it or not.

Demonmike has ''up yours n-europe'' written under his name.

If i had up yours eurofusion in mine(which i cant do anyway) or even in my sig... it would NOT be allowed so why is it there?. you also cannot ignore that dabookman is a mod there and was part of this.

So what?

THIS WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EF!

Demonmikee paid precious EF Points to have that changed, it's not hurting anyone.

well, if people are sad enough to start a forum invasion, the only real victems are themselves, for being that pathetic.

to be honest, if people dont liek the comunity, they can leave, why be childish about it? hell i dont like football, you dont ee me taking a dump on the pitch. maybe if the annonimity of the internet didnt make people act like dicks forums would be more fun.

What has this forum got anything to do with Eurofusion, why should they try and mirror the actions of here by banning people that got banned from here? Seriously what kind of warped world are you living in where two seperate entities must be exactly alike >_<

EDIT:

.......you know you can look at my posts don't you? From these posts does it looks I give 2 shits what he says?

you seem to be getting relatively pissed off by it :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!