N-Europe

How do you perceive people?

mcj metroid

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fresh, is a bloke who like long night out - but also love to cuddle in the sofa with a warm cup of tea.

He likes long promenades in the moonlight, and a glass of wine on the porch.

He has a fresh smell of lime.

I loved that and it's quite me.

EchoDesiato is very fond of choclate. He is a guy who tries to blend in as good as he can - but sometimes slips to be a bit more "rad" than intended.

He has the hots for hotties - and have his entire bedroom covered with posters of mentioned hotties.

I loved that and it's quite me.

Indeed. I´m a peoples person.

Pesten has a thing for babies. And I do believe he is sunburnt easily, and washes up the dishes gloveless! He dribbles toothpaste down to his chin a lot - but mostly when he's brushing his teeth. He doesn't sing in the shower. One of his favourite activities is eating while walking, and he loves to clap!

... Just a fleeting impression i get from the avatar, mostly.

Not emo in the modern sense of the word, no :)

MCJ likes to read encyclopaedias on the loo! He doesn't turn light switches off in the corridor. There are two reasons - one is because the switch is far away. he doesn't have any pink socks anymore... If he was a disney character he'd probably be one of the animals from bambi. He once got sugar and salt mixed up with his chips!

You are a country... that's nice. Well you seem lika reasonably nice guy who started posted on this forum for the same reason everyone else started... To slag everyone(anyone...no?) I would have picked you as one of teh members who could get banned in the first few days... but then again i said that motion2000 too haha.

Id like to meet you in real life.. I think you would be a bit of fun.

the mod that gave me an infraction eh.......Hm what do i say about you.. Well you seem to know what you are doing on the forum and Are serious about it. You are the most strict mod ha. Maybe you will be a sort of manager i'd say. Don't know much about you though

Emo = teh purple :)

MCJ is alright person and seem like a big fan of the metroid series

Dante is a very nice member. Super quick at posting news, and he puts the "hot" in the hot people gallery. Sometimes his way of talking on the forum seems odd, but other than that he's a very likeable guy I think.

Thank you Qotsa fan EchoDesiato.

Guest Stefkov

This is just like the Love thread.

Supergrunch is a smart person who helped me with maths problems which wenre't even hard.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!