NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

Old Games Which Weren't Popular, but you remember them thread

Post Games which you remember from your Childhood, which many people may not have known existed, or if did, weren't exactly popular...

Mine are as follows..

Casper

Casper%203D.jpg

One of the first games I remember playing, loved it to bits

Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time

Bugs_Bunny_PAL_front.jpg

Dad brought this home for me one day randomly, loved the game and I remember getting up early to play it!

Men in Black

Men%20in%20black.jpg

I LOVED THIS GAME! Seriously man the weapons, it only had something immensely shit like 3 levels but I enjoyed it anyway

Fucking hell. Future Cop, man. Borrowed it off a friend, fuckin' immense, didn't want to give it back...

Lol, I liked that Bugs Bunny Lost in Time as well! I also really liked Theme Park World, I have no idea how popular that was though.

Thunder%20Force%20IV%20%5BEUR%5D.jpg

The best Of it's kind and Everyone who played it loved it.... but not many did.. Sad

Tombi__377406.jpg

Coulnt find a bigger boxart. A brilliant ps1 game.. A mix of platforming and adventure. Think zelda if it was a platformer. Only complaint is too many fetch quests.

box-l.jpg

This one did not get received well in any way. It isn't as good as mashed just because of the handling of the cars but i had a blast with this.

Robocop%20VS%20Terminator%20%5BEUR%5D.jpg

Fun shooter for the megadrive(the snes version sucked) Sure it isnt contra by a long long shot but this game had great weapons and extremely hard bosses(The second one grrrr)

Disruptor%20E.jpg

I havent played this game for a very long time but i enjoyed the graphics and the gameplay at its time.

tempest 2000

brilliant. Although I believe the jaguar version to be the best and I know tempest 3000 is there somewhere... i owned the ps1 version(but coulnt not find the boxart)

Wow. I came into this thread thinking "hmm, probably one of the ones most people won't remember is Future Cop."

Yeah, that went well.

Story of Thor for the MegaDrive

sotbymikekv2.jpg

screen_3.jpg

Seriously, anyone? This game was a fantastic Zelda clone and I obsessed over it for a while.

Jazz Jackrabbit 2

jazz2.jpg

2D Platformer for the PC (not many of those)

My 2nd favourite platforming game, varied level design (one level is a trippy, psychadelic level with cats) and an excellent multiplayer component too.

made by Cliffy B of Epic games (Gears of War, Unreal Tournament) too which is really odd.

If it came out on XBLA I would buy it 8 times and do unspeakable things to it.

Future Cop Jesus Christ I remember that....

I read that before I looked at the picture and thought there was a game called "Future Cop Jesus Christ", about Jesus being a cop in the future. That would have been awesome.

I loved Bugs Bunny too, great game.

This cartoon racing game on the Megadrive that I always loved and have only just recently remembered - Street Racer! Fuckin brilliant game and better then most Mario Karts...

Street%20Racer%20%5BEUR%5D.jpg

]

i preferred mario kart but was probably the best experience of it's kind on megadrive.

ther soccer mini game was fun to. Pity the ps1 game was so crap.

Wow Ubisoft USED to make GOOD games:shakehead

513H135RNRL._AA280_.jpg

Possibly the best RTS i've played. EVER. Get the PC version and the free expansion, the PS1 version was poor!

I was really disappointed when Pumpkin Studios went bust :(

Just stumbled upon this: http://wz2100.net/ Sounds interesting to me :D

Tonic Trouble:

51NSQM9480L._AA280_.jpg

Starwars Episode 1 Racer:

Star-Wars-Episode-1-Racer-2.jpg

Incredible crisis ( though i have only played the demo it was a hilarious game)

Incredible_Crisis_Pal.jpg

Micro Machines:

micromachines2.gif

Hot wheels Turbo Racing

250px-

Mickey Mouse:

5771.jpg

Also Aladdin and Jazz Jack Rabbit get a mention as images have already been posted. :D

There are many more games but i think i've posted too many already!!! :)

Fucking Italia '90 on the Mega Drive. Loved that shit as a kid. :)

Ghost Recon 2 and it's expansion pack Summit Strike on the Xbox are immense. Not really that old though.

I post the boxart but yet when i tried the game on name that game it took a while for people to get it:)

I read that before I looked at the picture and thought there was a game called "Future Cop Jesus Christ", about Jesus being a cop in the future. That would have been awesome.

I loved Bugs Bunny too, great game.

D00d, you need to go into game design and create your vision NOW.

Vib Ribbon on PS1 was my favorite game of all time.

513H135RNRL._AA280_.jpg

Possibly the best RTS i've played. EVER. Get the PC version and the free expansion, the PS1 version was poor!

I was really disappointed when Pumpkin Studios went bust :(

Just stumbled upon this: http://wz2100.net/ Sounds interesting to me :D

OH HELL YES!