Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Official N-E Quiz. Forum prizes to be won! (round 11 complete)

Shorty

Cool about bonus rounds but as long as it doesn't easily destroy the hard work the top 5 have put in in the last 7 rounds! ie. answer a question for 10 points.

Nah won't be doing that, maybe some little changes to score but nothing like adding ten points.

("hard work"? pff. any fool can use google :p)

A bit of notice for the rounds would be great too. Some of us have a life and can't be on here 24/7...

oooooh burrrrrnnn!!!!

Nooo I just finished work for now so nows my chance to catch up and be ready for any round,leaving people unaware a round occured due to their personal life :heh:

I go out,honest

A bit of notice for the rounds would be great too. Some of us have a life and can't be on here 24/7...

oooooh burrrrrnnn!!!!

Thats part of the idea. If we declared a round to be at a time people may change their plans in some way to ensure they are here. They ened to be random.

And with that being said...round 8!

You didn't eally think...did you?

Thats part of the idea. If we declared a round to be at a time people may change their plans in some way to ensure they are here. They ened to be random.

So you're going to reward folk who happen to be on here when a round is asked with custom user titles...riiiigggghhhtt....

So you're going to reward folk who happen to be on here when a round is asked with custom user titles...riiiigggghhhtt....

And so what, we should instead reward it to people who happen to be available, or who are willing and able to change plans, at certain times?

This is why I'm throwing some suggestions around in the staff chat which granted would make it more gameshow-ish then quiz but it would at least provide more chances. As most threads are just google solxed. (Although my next round won't be :p)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!