Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Above Posters Popularity

Marshmellow

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay this thread is fucking pointless now, it's just the same people rating each other over and over in some stupid circle jerk. I fail to see what we're achieving other than post count ++

Agreed, but I never saw the point of it in the first place.

Okay this thread is fucking pointless now, it's just the same people rating each other over and over in some stupid circle jerk. I fail to see what we're achieving other than post count ++

Yeah, it's just a digital way of giving each other hand jobs, although post counts aren't visible anymore unless you really look. I totally agree with you and kinda think this thread has done it's day and could be locked if mods agree.

Cubechris...erm...5/10. Only because you ripped apart a few of my most precious threads. (..Don't worry precious we will kill those Hobbites...yes we'll ring their necks)

EDIT: Or crap i completey miss read the posting orders. Oh well Jonst 9/10 cos your just you. :wink:

stocka - what can i say your definately well known and liked round here aswell as being king of spam (highest post count!) :heh:

so you must have 10/10

Spamming eh? :heh: My posts are usually informing all you guys on the latest gaming news, RE's no.1 News Poster Muhahahahaha.:wink:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!