NEurope

What's the gist? is it just the other X-Men team?

Before the Dark Reign stuff they werent really associated with the rest of the X-Men, I think Rogue ran off with Gambit or something but them helping during the riots seems to have put them back in Cyclops good books so I dont know what the book will actually be after all of this.

I can't *find* Avengers/X-Men Exodus, but i haven't looked very far. Read the part of Utopia prior to that last night though. Looks interesting with the "island".

Yeah I read the Avengers one this morning, pretty good read but I could have used it being a bit more different to New Avengers, felt a bit just like an issue of that than some kind of special

Pretty sick issue though. Loved seeing barton take out The Avengers like that. Especially Daken, who remains shit as ever.

Oh yeah it was still cool. I hope Barton retakes the Hawkeye name by the end of all this, hes much better that way

Oh I'm sure he will.

I imagine that once it's all over the whole registration act will go out with Osborn's way of doing things and The Avengers (New and Mighty) will be re-instated, including Barton's Hawkeye alias.

The only thing I was wondering is that maybe too much damage will have been done to the Hawkeye name after Bullseye has been using it during all of this.

Dan, your X-men/Avengers; Exodus won't work for me. It works for a bit then just snaps in half/turns off.

hm, how so? there's one bit where the scan goes nuts and is all crap angles but the page after is that same page done properly.

Don't suppose anyone can recommend a good place to pick up the last set of Star Wars: Dark Empire comics, Empire's End?

hm, how so? there's one bit where the scan goes nuts and is all crap angles but the page after is that same page done properly.

It either loads the first 2 pages, then comical shuts down, or loads most of them, then shuts down. It happened to Batman + Robin 3 too, but then that worked a few times later.

It either loads the first 2 pages, then comical shuts down, or loads most of them, then shuts down. It happened to Batman + Robin 3 too, but then that worked a few times later.

Strange. You're using CDisplayEX right?

You're using CDisplayEX right?

I have no idea what you just said to me.

I use Comical?

In any case, just read it, it lasted long enough for me to read. :)

Iiiiinteresting.

Genosha 2.0, only with more chance of surviving, I guess. Wonder what the X-Men will "do" now. Will they respond to worldwide threats? And Emma having Sentry's Void inside her is a surprise, and I really wana find out what happens as a result of that.

You should probably use CDisplay Paj, its a lot more reliable. Ive never once had a problem with it.

daftada I just checked my usual online comic shop and they didnt seem to have the Star Wars comics you were looking for, sorry.

If you want to take a look yourself the website is http://www.reedcomics.com

Hap', that's Birthright in your sig, right? Awesome book, wish they'd made it the new canon origin.

Also everyone reading comics on their PC should be using CDisplay, I don't use EX, but I do use the unofficial v.1.8.5.1 basically just because the icon is nicer

Conclusion to Utopia was great.

Avengers the list was great/nice artwork.

New Avengers (although last weeks) I love the artwork. Immonen suits this much better than Spider-Man.

Kick Ass was Kick Ass.

Hap', that's Birthright in your sig, right? Awesome book, wish they'd made it the new canon origin.

Also everyone reading comics on their PC should be using CDisplay, I don't use EX, but I do use the unofficial v.1.8.5.1 basically just because the icon is nicer

Yeah its Birthright, I really love the image. It was canon for a while I think but now they're doing a new Secret Origin mini series for Superman's latest origin. Thats one thing I hate about DC, they mess around with characters historys way too often.

Your right, it does have a much nicer icon.

You guys see the icon? I just auto run the .cbr files out of My Documents.

speaking of which: Decided to catch up on all things Avengers so I can finish reading Dark Reign in style. I've gone as far back as Civil War on New Avengers (I bought the hard backs up to that) and I have all of Mighty Avengers to read (Formed during/ after Civil War)

might get The Initiative too. Anyone read it?

also: can anyone help me find the death of captain america arc / Bucky taking up the alias? muchos appreciated if you can.

mazda-3-unexpected-woman.jpg

^ Me. I just read Invincible 33.

Zing

Classic issue. Arguably one of the best and definitely one of the key pivotal issues for the greater story. Keep going!

The Initiative is fucking awesome. It shits on Mighty.

I'll check it out.

My interest in Mighty is mostly for the inclusion of Stark and Ms Marvel. They're pretty ace.

What's the current roster? The Avengers lineup is more changeable than the government stance on Sentinels ;)

Chair FTW. I love that issue so much. Can't even describe how much I love it.

Zing

Classic issue. Arguably one of the best and definitely one of the key pivotal issues for the greater story. Keep going!

I'll check it out.

My interest in Mighty is mostly for the inclusion of Stark and Ms Marvel. They're pretty ace.

What's the current roster? The Avengers lineup is more changeable than the government stance on Sentinels ;)

Mighty is a lot different now. Post Secret Invasion its been Wasp (Henry Pym)'s team. Its Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Vision...erm....Jocasta. A few others. I havn't enjoyed it much recently, which is surprising cos' I think Slott is excellent.