NEurope

That was disgusting.

Just read the comic for fuck's sake.

Or make an animated series based on the comic. Don't butcher two ideas at once.

That was disgusting.

Just read the comic for fuck's sake.

Or make an animated series based on the comic. Don't butcher two ideas at once.

Its not like its the first ever motion comic though, calm yourself

Yeah, but they're making a massive deal out this whole motion comic thing, as though something good was going to come out of it.

When in fact, it just lessens the quality of Cassady's artwork, leaves nothing to the imagination atmosphere wise, and just panders to the lazy.

(this is in direct reference to comics that are being 'rereleased' as motion comics, not possible original motion comics)

I just read the second issue of the relaunched Ultimate Spider-Man series. Im still not particularly happy with the changes or the way the story is going in this and if it was just that then id probably keep reading but im finding the art really annoying, so much so that I may just drop it until the artist changes.

Is there a place i can see pages of the art? Is it really different to Bagley?

It was when they showed Kitty that I really started to properly hate it enough that I dont really want to come back

Wasn't too sure which thread I should talk about this but I'm thinking it is more relevant to comics than the PSP. Anyone excited about the new service?

I actually can't wait because my biggest problem with comics is actually being bothered to get them. I'm always forgetting and then after a while I just don't bother.

Originally, I was thinking PSP screen, that's pretty lame. it's gonna be pretty crappy to read off but the auto flow thing looks excellent. Check it out here: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/08/19/chatting-comics-in-golden-square/

I'm really excited about this, I just need a PSP now. :D

I will probably give it a try but im still not exactly convinced, dont really like the zooming in. Id actually be more interested to be able to read them using the PS3 on my tv.

I hate digital comics. They're only good for committing illegalities against Marvel.

Physical copies FTW!

But obviously I can see the appeal to people like you.

My trades finally arrived today

Invincible Vol.9

A good trade but not one of their best, nice to see another Viltrumite though. You can really see the progression of the colouring in this series aswell, some brilliant scenes.

Batman Year One

Maybe not as good as I was expecting but still a good read. I liked the dual story, following both Batman and Gordon. I need to get my hands on The Man Who Laughs next for the follow up

Batman: The Killing Joke

Absolutely brilliant Joker story which included the key moment in Barbara Gordons history which id never actually seen, just heard lots about. This book once again showed just how sick the Joker is. I liked aswell how even though they basically told his origin story, they still left it open that its possibly not that at all.

Superman: Whatever Happened To The Man Of Tomorrow?

I enjoyed this, even though the story felt a bit rushed at times it was really nice to read pretty much the last story of Superman from Earth One before Crisis on Infinite Earths happened.

I just read Invincible nos. 1, 2 & 3.

Not too wowed at the moment - it all seems a bit meh and uncompelling, but I can see it has potential.

3 issues is nothing.

7 is the first "LOVELY!" one, and then it gets good.

3 issues is nothing.

This man speaks the truth. Although he should have put emphasis on the nothing.

Fun fact - I bought Inv volume 1 (issues 1-4) and then never bought any more for about 3 years, because it didn't grab me.

Now Its my favourite thing in the whole world.

3 issues is nothing.

I don't know if this is a big N-E in joke I don't know about but I can't possibly imagine using that word to describe Invincible 7.

It's more a word we use to replace other expletives/"Yes!"/"Cool!" etc.

Just imagine Jack Sparrow saying it when reading 7. Getting so much lovely satisfaction from it.

This man speaks the truth. Although he should have put emphasis on the nothing.

Fun fact - I bought Inv volume 1 (issues 1-4) and then never bought any more for about 3 years, because it didn't grab me.

Now Its my favourite thing in the whole world.

Maybe its because i havent read that many comics (more of a manga fan/otaku) but i love Invincible and im only just finishing what would be the 3rd issue.

Edited by Deathjam

Maybe its because i havent read that many comics (more of a manga fan/otaku) but i love Invincible and im only just finishing what would be the 3rd issue.

Well then your face will explode each issue when you get into the 50+ issues.

I just said "Cuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnts." aloud at the end of Invincible 7.

I knew all the Guardians Of The Globe would be short-lived though, because they were all blatant rip-offs of the Justice League, and felt less fun. Still, I'm reeling.

I knew all the Guardians Of The Globe would be short-lived though, because they were all blatant rip-offs of the Justice League, and felt less fun. Still, I'm reeling.

Thingssssss can only get better.

Scream ;

Thingssssss can only get better.

Scream ;

I love it all from 7 onwards. It feels like it gains a backbone.

Haha yeah, I was thinking "this kind of sucks, I don't know if I can enjoy it with these guys in it. I mean that gu--ohshi-nevermind."