NEurope

Is that not Dark X-Men: The Beginning? Or is it going to be after that?

I need to get Dark X-Men:TB 2, read the first one, and most of Dark Avengers, on Dan's recommendation, it's great. Need to get issues 5 and 6.

Dans recommendation? Fuck is this.

Anyway, avoid Dark X-men the Begininninining like the fucking plague. Completely forgettable.

The Dark X-Men mini is seperate, and out in November. And as gmac said, will be awesome.

Indeed, think I'll pick up the CB & MI13 trades now since I've only heard good things about the series (only heard about it after it was cancelled so don't blame me!) I assume they will collect all the issues eventually?

Well I just remember Dan telling me I should read all of Dark Avengers as well as just the purely Utopia stuff.

The Beginning is just to give background, is it not? Like...why Dark Beast is so stunning and whatnot.

Dans recommendation? Fuck is this.

Anyway, avoid Dark X-men the Begininninining like the fucking plague. Completely forgettable.

The Dark X-Men mini is seperate, and out in November. And as gmac said, will be awesome.

Forgettable, but kind of informative. I'd forgotten who Omega Man is, for one, and I had only the faintest clue as to the characters of Dagger, Cloak and so on.

One to ingest and discard. Of course, I didn't pay for it so you may be influenced by your dogged persistence in buying gash comics :p

hehe, although for my sins my visit to the CBS last week lightened my wallet of £20+ thanks to the awesome-ness of last week

at least this week is looking lighter, although there is of course Wolf-man (finally, so much for on time in '09) and Invincible :)

Forgettable, but kind of informative. I'd forgotten who Omega Man is, for one, and I had only the faintest clue as to the characters of Dagger, Cloak and so on.

One to ingest and discard. Of course, I didn't pay for it so you may be influenced by your dogged persistence in buying gash comics :p

I knew and loved Cloak and Dagger, but wasn't even aware Omega man was Guardian/Weapon Omega from Alpha/Omega Flight.

So that was nice to know.

he was actually in Alpha Flight? I know he kills them because I've just read the New Avengers where he does it.

Oh.

Well, he's not James Hudson, Guardian (despite wearing the same costume), but I assumed he was in the same role.

I don't even care really. He's just some blaster of energy to me.

Where is Bishop nowadays? Last I saw of him, he was pro-registration way back in Civil War.

He was a big player in the Messiah War story that leads up to the x-men leaving new york. In Bishop's future, a mutant girl is so powerful that she kills a million people. This is what puts Bishop as a boy, and the rest of mutant kind, in concentration camps.

in the present day, the child is born (the first mutant birth since M-Day) and anti mutant terrorists kill every child in the town in an attempt to stop a new mutant generation. They're too late though and Cable has her in his care.

turns out the baby 'messiah' is the same as the one from Bishop's time so, given the opportunity, he attempts to murder the child while she is in Cable's custody.

after various fisticuffs, Cable takes the girl forward in time to save her, and Bishop follows.

As fare as I know, Bishop is the big bad in the new Cable series.

oooh just remembered, Kevin Smith (the film director) is writing a new Batman book (one of the many out there ;) ) think the first issue is out in a week or so, he's usually shit with getting issues out on time but apparently this time he's got his first 6 issues fully scripted.

Didn't Black Cat/Spider-Man: The Evil... take about 3 years to complete, despite being only 6 issues long or something?

TBF, it was stunning and about child rape.

GREEN LANTERN #48

Agent Orange and his Orange Lanterns face off against the Black Lantern Corps, and Larfleeze finds himself wanting something he never has before: Help. Meanwhile, Saint Walker comes face-to-face with the one being in the universe he has no patience for – Sinestro!

That cover is totally ruined by her massive nipple poking through her costume. wtf. Looks horrendous.

I like Alex Maleev a lot though.

In other news;

I GOT INVINCIBLE 1-51! After being silent all these years.

This shit better be good.

Paj, its a slow burner, but #7 is awesome, and it just get gradually better and better. #33 is where it starts to go FUCKING INSANE, balls to the wall hard.

Report back after issue 7.

INVINCIBLE 65 preview

http://comicbookresources.com/

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Kirkman what can I say? You give the people what they want.

Got the first Deadpool trade, fucking awesome stuff

think I'll need to pick up some more :)

Got the first Deadpool trade, fucking awesome stuff

think I'll need to pick up some more :)

Damn straight, the quality and humour doesn't let up. In fact it gets better/funnier.

So I'm on Invincible 10. It's good/engaging.

7 was cool, since it was like "Sorry!". I loved War Woman, the hideously muscley, lesbian Wonder Woman. Literally.

Although, I knew that he would do something like that, as I vaguely recall from a brief skim through the history of the character when he came out in Heroclix.

I like the little bits of humour that are just in the backgorund. Like Aquarus' wife in the background of the funeral scene. Stunning fish in a dress.

So I'm on Invincible 10. It's good/engaging.

7 was cool, since it was like "Sorry!". I loved War Woman, the hideously muscley, lesbian Wonder Woman. Literally.

Although, I knew that he would do something like that, as I vaguely recall from a brief skim through the history of the character when he came out in Heroclix.

I like the little bits of humour that are just in the backgorund. Like Aquarus' wife in the background of the funeral scene. Stunning fish in a dress.

Glad to see you are enjoying it so far.

Oh god! I lol'd. Moster Girl at the Guardians tryouts. I love. Too much.

How she's really apologetic for wasting Rexslope, then is like "Anyone got a cigarette?".

Amazing.