NEurope

I predict its gonna be shit.

I thought you were looking forward to Dark Xmen since it's being done by the guys that did Captain Britain?

or has something changed? ;)

Wait.....

It's by Paul Cornell? I either didn't know that or forgot.....

Right, that'll probably be awesome then.

---------

I've just been emailing Jason Howard. Gonna buy a few pages from Wolf-Man #19 (page 4 and page 20 . Thats "I am Gorgg!!!" and the last page. Love that jet pack.

:D

Edited by ReZourceman

Holy shitballs.

my Five Nightmares book arrived.

Fuck it's good. the art literally stuns me in my hands- so much better than the scans.

new Walking Dead today!

plus Deadpool in Spiderman (be picking up my first issue since 600)

and after looking at some forums, I'm gonna look for Planetary and All Star Superman trades since a lot of people are praising them :)

new Walking Dead today!

plus Deadpool in Spiderman (be picking up my first issue since 600)

and after looking at some forums, I'm gonna look for Planetary and All Star Superman trades since a lot of people are praising them :)

You should definitely do that!

i cannot recommend Planetary enough!

Stuns you?

Literally?

Get a new word, dickface!

Erm, what's wrong with saying 'literally stuns', when the literal definition of stun is:

"2. to astonish; astound; amaze: Her wit stunned the audience."

?

Don't try and correct someone with an English degree, you're just embarrassing yourselves. And Odwin: shame on you.

And Odwin: shame on you.

It's just the next chapter in an ongoing thing that I find amusing.

See this post for an equally offensive something from Dan's side:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1084220&postcount=34452

From here:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17325&page=1379

Which was in response to http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1084218&postcount=34450 on the previous page.

It's all lighthearted I believe. Tongue in cheek and all that.

you're just embarrassing yourselves.

Ironywin.

:p

I want to read GLC :(

I'm feeling a trip to the comic shop on Saturday.

Erm, what's wrong with saying 'literally stuns', when the literal definition of stun is:

?

Don't try and correct someone with an English degree, you're just embarrassing yourselves. And Odwin: shame on you.

:hmm:

It was a joke...that you obviously weren't privvy to/didn't see elsewhere on the forums. He said I needed to find a new word etc. The fact ReZ and I picked up on literally stuns is cause it seemed like a reference or at least an allusion to fact chair and i sometimes post that kinda thing. If it wasn't concious, it was in jest...

:hmm:

It was a joke...that you obviously weren't privvy to/didn't see elsewhere on the forums. He said I needed to find a new word etc. The fact ReZ and I picked up on literally stuns is cause it seemed like a reference or at least an allusion to fact chair and i sometimes post that kinda thing. If it wasn't concious, it was in jest...

Alas I do not find the time to follow the soap dramas of N-E, but all I said was in a friendly-yet-slightly-uppity manner (plus, it was during work hours when I still had three hours to go).

Still, it's fine to be stunned by art. Literally. And ReZ, I don't get your irony comment....

God I just tried to read ASM and the art was just horrible, ive given up about a quarter of the way through and im not gonna bother going back.

Alas I do not find the time to follow the soap dramas of N-E, but all I said was in a friendly-yet-slightly-uppity manner (plus, it was during work hours when I still had three hours to go).

Still, it's fine to be stunned by art. Literally. And ReZ, I don't get your irony comment....

I love, I feel like I'm a parallel dimension, I'm being told it's okay to say "literally stunning". :santa:

On behalf of the forum I may have to infract Shorty for that.

I kid. I don't think I can even do that to an admin.

Edited by Mr_Odwin

?

If he hadn't have used the word 'literally' it's not like people would have thought he meant stunned in a figurative sense!