NEurope

well short of a slightly dangerous spring loaded system you could use something like drawer sliders, although they'd be harder to lock into place ;)

==========================

read the first trade of WMW, good shizzle, I'm not the biggest fan of lifelike art for comics though

Sword volume 3 was also damn sweet, love the twist at the end :)

Also managed to get my brother into Deadpool and gave him the first Invincible HC to read ;)

I'm holding out for the WMW HC personally. It's going to be sexy.

Good work on the Deadpool and 'vince though.

What's everyone reading this week? not looked at the releases yet.

Not too many for me this week:

Superman: World of New Krypton #9

Haunt #2

Amazing Spider-Man #610

Captain America Reborn #4

just a few for me as well;

Batman: The Widening Gyre #3

Captain America Reborn #4

Ultimate Spiderman #4

Savage Dragon #154

Haunt #2

maybe Deadpool Team Up #899

Deadpool has an excellent cover. I'll likely investigate.

I just ordered the Iron Man Five Nightmares trade. Means I can session the fuck out of it all once I get WMW :)

Aye thats interesting. Don't like that guys line work/artwork though. Eww in all honestly actually. But thats fine.

I bought Wolverine Origins (Dark Reign) and Dark Wolverine from Amazon. Thought I'd better read up if I'm dressing up as the guy. Although I've studied him/spoiled the storyline by reading Wikipedia.

I'm very interested to see what Haunt #2 is like.

Good concept....but yeah, the fuck? something just rebells in my brain at that linework.

Also: call me a pedant if you will (one suspects this is something you may do at almost any time) but isn't that like...a 3rd of an Iron Man suit?

Yeah the art on that sucks, and indeed unless that's a magic briefcase it's missing chest arm and leg guards :)

Maybe it's just true-to-life, and the guy handing it over actually has 4 other suitcases containing the rets of the armour beside him? A normal-size suitcase would only fit that much of the amrour in anyway.

Then it's a shit way to move the suit ;)

Interesting though: I think it's hinting towards a less technologically powerful Iron Man. Before Secret Invasion, Tony could control the suit with his half computer brain and the suit itself was semi aware. Clearly, Tony won't be that powerful again following WMW so that should make for some good reading.

Haunt #2

Well, I thought it was good. Artwork was nice. I liked the

Reveal.

It kinda sets it apart a bit more. Its still establishing itself of course, but I think it definitely has potential.

7.8/10

Also, Kirkman said that for now Haunt wouldn't be at least interacting with other Image characters. So he might one day! I would assume he's in the normal Image universe, ie Im happy/good news.

thought it was a pretty good issue, plus you could see Ryan's hand all over that last page :)

nice twist at the end of Captain America, will be interesting how it plays out :)

well I suppose, but I still never expected it to actually happen ;)

looks like Marvel are doing a teaser image per day for Siege

1257350192.jpg&w=2701257436499.jpg&w=270

much better art on these :)

I got my Sinestro Corps ring today! :p

Edited by gmac

Billy Tan is awesome.

Also word on the rings. I had to buy them this time unfortunately. Got four. Lol.

I havent got any, damn my lack of buying single issues :cry:

Saying that though, I havent seen any in my comic book shop when ive been buying other stuff

Everything is different in Invincible

next issue is a jump forward a few months since 'Conquest'. Mark is different after cleaning up Earth for months and more ruthless. Oliver has aged again (yay for accelerated character development!) and Mark and Eve's relationship has grown closer.

Also:

Viltrumite War is starting in #71

Invincible Returns #1 is due soon. Special issue that sees Mark take up the old yellow and blue threads again.

Don't wanna read spoilers, does that article have a (tentative) release date for Inv. 68?

Don't wanna read spoilers, does that article have a (tentative) release date for Inv. 68?

Its not solicited for next week so I think its safe to assume its the week after. Because I doubt they'd sneaky preview it (a few pages) more than that.

well it is solicited for the 18th, plus the interview wasn't really spoilers as such :)

woop woop, Dark X-men starts this week, be interesting to see how this goes since it runs the same time as Siege.

Yeah I was wondering that. It's definitely a mini but I'm hoping they do something good with it.