NEurope

Well where can I find out what date Invincible issues came out? I need that first, since it would take donkeys to find anything cause I can't search without signing up.

I could probably just sign up to make it easier.

Vince comes out on the third wednesday of the month in yanksville. The mysxx threads are all dated accordingly. Search for '0Day' and you'll get the threads you need

the first post always has a full list of releases too so you can use ctrl+f to find Invincible in that post to see if it's in that thread.

Quite a big comic week this week for me:

Blackest Night #5

Green Lantern #48

Justice League of America #39

Superman Secret Origin #3

Teen Titans #77

Invincible Presents Atom Eve & Rex Splode #2

Amazing Spider-Man #613

Dark Wolverine #80

Fantastic Four #573

Invincible Iron Man #20

Ms Marvel #47

New Avengers #59

Ultimate Comics Avengers #4

Uncanny X-Men #517

Web of Spider-Man #2

the Atom Eve and Rex Plode mini ain't out this week, Kirkman hasn't put anything up against IU ;)

Gotta say, team: Spider-Woman is probably the best series I'm reading atm. Very unusual- not super hero at all- but it's got so much going for it. Probably my favourite possible creative duo, great protagonist and some truly brilliant concepts going on.

Everyone should be reading it.

Chill out. Its good but we're only a few issues in. Admittedly I havn't read #3 yet so can't actually talk. Lol. Will do tomorrow.

ah the last week of the month, lets see

Blackest Night #5

Green Lantern #48

Iron Man #20 (finally a new arc to jump onto singles!)

Powers #1 (love Oeming's art)

Ultimate Avengers #4

Uncanny Xmen #517

Xmen Forever #12

Chew # 6

Image United #1 (gonna try and get the sweet Jim Lee cover)

probably gonna get the Chew and Incognito tpbs as well and maybe giant sized Thor to catch the end of JMS run.

Chill out. Its good but we're only a few issues in. Admittedly I havn't read #3 yet so can't actually talk. Lol. Will do tomorrow.

I think it's been three of the strongest opening issues I can remember.

It's great- if you liked Weapon X 1-5, you should be all over it. It's like a Noir spy movie, with pr0 art. Win.

nice one :)

I got my 6 rings so far as well, not had to pay for a single one or buy the issue they were tied to ;)

Yeah my comic shop owner although good prices on comics tends to screw me on stuff like this. The black ones were free, I got like 6, and then he realised that he could make loads of money so charged for all the others.

Even told me they were £2 but he could do them for me for £1.50. Which I found out is just their normal price he was selling to everyone.

I actually didnt think much of #5 until the end, then it really did pick up and I cant wait for #6 now

Stark Disassembled part 1 is brilliant. lots of talking, but it's necessary. Very, very good as always.

Just read Superman Secret Origins #3, I really wish they hadnt used Christopher Reeve as the basis for the drawing, just reminds me that I never liked him as Clark Kent so its slightly ruining the comic for me.

Just read Superman Secret Origins #3, I really wish they hadnt used Christopher Reeve as the basis for the drawing, just reminds me that I never liked him as Clark Kent so its slightly ruining the comic for me.

I loved Reeve's Superman but I can't stand the character art in Secret Origins :/ he looks really poor, not Superman-ly at all. In fact I'm not enjoying the series at all really, which is a shame because Geoff Johns is writing the Smallville double feature and I was thinking he would be great for that.

Are they re-writing the Superman origin then? I can't really see why they'd do that...

Batman, sure. Year One was a great idea to add clarity and a new tone to the mythos but Superman's simple origin story was always a strong point I thought.