NEurope

True dat, homie. Course run on that particular franchise, I reckon.

I mean, best of luck with making a cool film about The Lizard and Black Cat- clearly they have the potential, but 3 was a clusterfuck. Less of that, please.

It's bizarre, cause I both have no problems with the films AND hate them at the same time (all 3).

Tobey Maguire is just rubbish as Peter Parker/the parker in the movie's is rubbish. he's the antithesis of the character in the comics. I think the second is probably the best, but I still turned it off half-way through a while back, when trying to rewatch it. Mary Jane struck me as really high-maintenance and annoying, and Harry Osborn didn't sit well with me, as I hated his jumping to conclusions.

Only seen the third one in the cinema, then once on DVD. Might try and rewatch that...I liked some of the set pieces. But other than that, they're so fail to me.

There are some funny bits in them tbf.

They can't do much worse than the third one... without having a slow motion American flag in every scene.

I wonder which version of his last moments they will use:

The original one where its just him on the plane trying to stop it or the updated one where Bucky is there aswell and loses his arm

yeah but as we all know

no one that big in the DCU will stay dead for long

;)

I dunno.......I mean....both outcomes will annoy/upset me, but I feel Blackest Night has to have SOME long standing repercussions and this seems like the perfect kind of thing.

Unfortunately. :(

true although next months solicit shows something that will have a lasting effect on one of the Lanterns ;)

I wonder which version of his last moments they will use:

The original one where its just him on the plane trying to stop it or the updated one where Bucky is there aswell and loses his arm

Well seeing as the Avengers movie is going to be based on The Ultimates, I imagine we can expect the Ultimate origin with the nuke.

Finally picked up part 1 of the Sinestro Corps War TPB, amazing stuff, ordered part 2 along with Rebirth now (weird order I know ;))

Plus also got the 3 volumes of Planetary that are out, and again it's top notch stuff, love the nods to a couple of DCU characters (Superman and a Lantern that I noticed at least)

Niiiice. Cannot wait till tomorrow.

Stringer Bell has been cast as Heimdall in Thor.

Rick Remenders "Last American Crime" (or whatever) is being made into a movie starring Sam Worthington. Sounds AWESOME.

Invincible...........very interesting

Excellent issue. Dinosaurus was comedy. Rest was quality set up. Between now and #70 all sorts is going to kick off.

they're wrong, we got December and January issues then the break in feb for Invincible Returns one shot, then the Vilrumite War starts in March

Is there anywhere I can "get" the Invincible issues since the one with the funeral on the front? I think that's the last one I read, and that myxss site or whatever it's called makes no sense to me.

Is there anywhere I can "get" the Invincible issues since the one with the funeral on the front? I think that's the last one I read, and that myxss site or whatever it's called makes no sense to me.

it's really not complicated....